.WAZAM CHAZAM .

"Finally! You're back! Where did you even go?"  

  I ask as I see Liza start to unlock our room door wearing a simple striped black and white tee-shirt dress while me and Teagan were playing in the      hallways. Liza jumps and turns around to look at me. 

"To the movies." She replies bluntly with an unnaturally serious expression on her face.

 "What?!Why couldn't I come?" I whine, "I wanted to go the the movies too!" 

 "Well...I already went with someone." She says with a hint of amusement to her voice. 

"Who?" I demand. No one is just gonna come over and deprive me of my right to go to the movies!

 "Kwisten." she replies.  

"Who is 'Kwisten?' " I ask confused. 

"I'M KWISTEN!" I hear a voice scream from outside as I see a woman jump out of a bush outside the hotel. Has she really been waiting for me to ask just so she can jump out of a bush and make her presence known? 

 She has long brownish-blondish wavy hair, she is tall and slim, she has brown eyes and looks really enthusiastic. She is wearing something identical to Liza except hers is blue and red. "Oh, hello then, Kwisten." I say, unsure of what I am supposed to say. 

 "This is my fwiend Kwisten! Everybody say 'Hi Kwisten!'" Liza says. "Hi Kwisten!" Kwisten responds. Wow, Liza needs to find some saner friends. 

"Mom, can we just go in now? I just want to have dinner!"  

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever." Liza says while swinging our door open almost hitting the beautiful lamp that I had picked out carefully just the other day when we had gone shopping. 

 "I would get this one but our walls are maroon and this is blue so they don't match but then again, the pretty little details are so pretty..." "This one is cute but it's too childish, don't ya think?" "This one is perfect but the shape doesn't really complement the table." "Oh la la la la! C'est parfait!" "Yes! This one is perfect! It is grayish so it matches the walls, it has lovely lace floral patterns, and the shape perfectly complements the table!"

 "Liza! Careful!" 

"Sorry, sorry, sheesh..Someone's hungry.." Liza says. "I call Chinese for dinner!" Liza declares

"Pizza." Says Kristen. 

"Pizza. It's two against one, mom." I say to Liza with an evil grin on my face. I actually want Chinese but I don't want to be on Liza's side. That oughtta teach her not to abandon me and go to the movies! "Kristen, do you know any good pizza places?" 

"You bet I do!" And with that, she whips out her phone and begins ordering our food. 

******************************************

"Bye Kwisten!" I say.

"Bye Kwisten!" Liza says. 

"Bye guys!" Kwisten says as she makes her way into her car and begins to drive off. I start back up the stairs and flop down on the couch when I make it into our room. 

"Boy, am I tired!" I exlaim. 

"Boy, am I tired!" Liza also exclaims. 

"I think I'm gonna shower and go to bed." I declare.

"I think I'm gonna shower and go to bed." Liza also declares. 

"Or, naaaah, I'll just see if there's anything good to watch on TV." I say slowly while staring at Liza, my eyes transforming into slits on my face.