Mount Silver

Trudging up Mount Silver isn't exactly your idea of fun, but if it means you get to see your boyfriend, you'll do it. You and Red have been friends since you were kids. You've been by his side through everything, including his father...leaving... You shiver at the thought of what that did to poor little Red. That's when Red stopped talking. To everyone but you that is. He is still a man of few words around you.

 You shiver again as the cold wind blows your hat off and up the mountain. Ignoring the aching in your legs, you chase it. As soon as you grab the hat you bump into someone and topple to the ground. You soon realize that someone has raven black hair, a red hat, and red/brown eyes. "S-sorry Red!" you exclaim grabbing his hand as he pulls you up. Red motions to you that it's ok. 'He's motioning to me again. Is it going to be another one of those nights?' you think.

Red leads you into his 'home' that is a cave on top of the mountain. You walk in to see two bowls of warm soup on the table. You happily sit down across from Red and start to gobble the food down. "So how was your day?" you ask the raven haired boy. "..." he shrugs. As you and Red finish your meal, Red finally speaks. "Y/n I'm sorry I haven't said anything to you tonight. I've been saving my breath." "For what?" you inquire. "Here goes nothing," he mutters.

[Short Timeskip brought to you by: Alola]

[Your P.O.V.]

"You're moving where!?" I yell, Red looks scared and kinda sad? "I'm sorry Y/n, but you know that the fangirls have been on my heel for the last month. I really need a break from all of them." "And apparently me!" I continue my tirade, "Alola of all places!" Red sighs and puts an arm around me. I didn't realize how tense I am before. "Calm down y/n. It's only for a year," Red responds so calmly. "You're right," I make myself sound calm, then I stand abruptly yelling, "Only a year! Red do you hear yourself?" Red stands and walks to the door, opening it. "Y/n if you want to cool off, it's plenty cold out there," Red says with a smug, childish smile. "Oh how could anyone stay angry with you?" I ask as I walk over and give him a hug, "Now close the door moron, you're letting all the warm air out." "Or all the cold air in." He closes the door. "Alola is so far away though," I voice my complaint. "I know, but I'll write to you," he states, walking to the couch. I realize his breathing has become labored. I move to sit beside him on the couch. "We will discuss it more in the morning," I say looking at his watch. "But..." Red is cut off by me pressing my lips to his. "Now go to sleep, you must be exhausted," I reply as he lays his head on my shoulder, drifting off to sleep.