A New Journey Begins

[Your P.O.V.]

Red and I have been married 12 years now. Our journey as Pokemon trainers that travel endlessly came to an end 11 years ago when I gave birth to a baby boy. Today that baby boy turns 11 and begins his journey as a trainer. Red and I are so proud of our little Cayo! Red and I named him because we were filled with joy when he was born. Cayo means rejoice for those who didn't get that. "You're sure that you got everything you'll need Cayo? I'm not making a trip to give you extra underwear if you forgot it," I question my eldest son. "Yes Mom. I have everything," he replies calmly brushing his hand through his raven black hair. He looks like a miniature Red except his eyes, that are the same color as mine. "Come on y/n. Give him a break. You're begining to sound like Grandma Delia," my husband scolds as he walks into the living room carrying our daughter. "I know I just can't believe that he's already 11, and that you are 2!" I exclaim taking the mini me out of Red's arms. She laughs and smiles. Nessa doesn't talk much, she's shy.

"Ready to go cousin?" the professer asks bursting into our house. Typical Kukui. "Yes professer!" my son answers. "Be good Nessa! Bye Mom! Bye Dad!" Cayo yells as he leaves. We all walk out onto the porch and wave. "Bye Cayo! Behave yourself!" I yell as he fades from our sight. "That was a hard thing to do, letting him go and all," Red says walking inside. "And we get to do it all over again in 9 years, and again in about 12," I say. "Yep. Wait what!?" Red yells. "Inside voice Daddy," Nessa says as I set her down. And there's the fiestiness we named her for. "Yes mam'," Red says kindly as our daughter giggles. I start to walk to our bedroom and Red calls my name, I turn, "Where are you going?" "To take a nap. I leave the job of explaining that Nessa's gonna be a big sister to you," I say yawning. "Thanks," my husband returns sarcastically. "Night Mama!" Nessa yells as leave the room. I fall backwards onto the bed asleep.

[Red's P.O.V.]

Great. I look at my daughter as she asks "What's a big sister Daddy?" Here goes. Thanks for making me do this alone Y/n. I love you though.

(I know that's really short but that's the end of the story. Thanks for reading! Author out.)