Tour Guide

(Sorry for not updating! I am super busy with school:[ Anyway, to the story)

[Your P.O.V.]

I had just finished drying my hair when I hear four short knocks on the door. I know what that means and I know it well. It means Red thinks I'm taking too long and if I don't come out soon, he's coming in... He actually did that once and let's just say...um... we are never speaking of that moment ever again. I brushed my hair quickly and ran out of the bathroom. Red started to walk toward the door so I jumped on his back. Idk why, but I did. He laughed and grabbed my bag since I couldn't reach and he carried me to the lobby.

Once in the lobby he sat me gently on the ground and we started off on our tour. He took me to a Masalada shop, several apperal shops [because I begged], Paniola Town, Royal Avenue where we took part in a Battle Royal, Konikoni City, Po Town, The garden in Malie City, Lake of the Sun, Mount Lanakila, an the Battle Tree before we went to Aether Paradise. Alola is beautiful! I really like Aether Paradise well, now that Gladion is president. Red explained what happened before Gladion became president on the boat ride here. Red and I sat in the conservation area talking with the others for hours.

[Red's P.O.V.]

I look over at my beautiful girlfriend. She is talking to everyone and has been for 2 hours now. She has learned just what everyone is like here as well as why I like it so much. While y/n isn't looking Gladion signals me to ask if I'm ready to play truth or dare. I nod. We planned this. All of us will play and then randomly Gladion will dare me to ask y/n out on a date tonight. Then our plan will have only begun. I chuckle a little to my self as Gladion announces "Let's play Truth or Dare." Everyone looks at Gladion since it's a lot out of character for him to want to play a game. "What. I'm bored."

Everyone agrees and we sit in a circle y/n beside me, Lillie between y/n and Hau, Gladion between me and Moon, Blue between Moon and Hau. "So who starts?" asks y/n. "How about we let edgy over here start. He did suggest it."(Btw they each get one pass)says Moon. Gladion huffs and says "Fine. Hau truth or dare?" "Dare!" Hau shouts. "I dare you to give each of us a masalada from your bag. I know you keep a stash in there," Gladion smirks. "NO WAY! PASS" we all giggle at Hau's refusal. "Moon, truth or dare?" Hau asks. "Dare." "I dare you," Hau has an evil smirk, "to kiss Gladion!" Moon looks completely stunned. "Well?" Lillie inquires. Moon hasn't moved since Hau dared her. Gladion rolls his eyes and places his hand under Moon's chin. Gladion doesn't have to do more than that before she tackles him to the ground kissing him. Y/n slips Lillie 1,000 pokedollars before the couple gets up. I laugh histarically because Gladion looks like a Tamato berry. The two sit back up silently and we start the game again. "Y/n, truth or dare?" Moon asks my girlfriend. "With you people? Truth." y/n says matter of factly. "What is your favorite embarrasing story about Red?" I quickly signaled her no, no, no, no! "Well there was that time," y/n began but I was on my knees begging her to pass. "Ya know as funny as it'll be to tell this story Imma pass. I'll tell ya'll another time though." Y/n smiles. I breathe a sigh of relief as everyone laughs.

Now it's y/n's turn, "Blue truth or dare?" "Dare!" Blue cries. y/n has the most evil smile on her face. One I only see when she's beating me in a battle. "Alright Mr. Smooth. Go up to the tourist lady over there and tell her you are a dancer. Then ask if you can dance for her and do... The chicken dance!" y/n is already giggling. "Uggggggg. Fine." Blue groans. "You are seriously gonna do it?" Hau questions. "Why not? With that one," he points to y/n, "The next time could be worse." I nod franticly, remembering the time she made me kiss a Muk but then pushed me into it. Blue starts his dare but as soon as the lady realizes what dance he is doing she slaps him across the face. Blue returns to us and sits down. Y/n is laughing so hard she is crying, I am too. "Ouch" Blue says rubbing the hand mark on his face. "Lillie truth or..." Blue was cut off by Lillie who said "Truth" rather quickly. "Has Hau confessed his feelings to you yet?" Blue asks earning him a playful punch in the shoulder from Hau. "Yep! This morning," Lillie says proudly as Gladion stares daggers into Hau. Hau is blushing a deep red. Everyone being in on our secret, except for y/n of course, decided they wouldn't ask me until Gladion had his second turn. "Gladion truth or dare?" Lillie asked quicker than normal. She sounded nervous, I hope y/n doesn't notice. "Dare." Gladion said a little more cheerful then when we started the game. Of course cheerful for Gladion is his rare smile, but cheerful none the less. To be honest we were all enjoying ourselfs. "I dare you to... hmm... Apologise to Mother for stealing Type: Null," Lillie said smirking. "Sis No! PASS!" Gladion yelled while Lillie giggled. "Red, truth or dare?" Gladion said signaling that our plan has started. I hold up 2 fingers. "I dare you to ask y/n out on a date and leave on it, Now." Gladion states.

[Your P.O.V]

Red whispers in my ear, "You wanna go out on a date?" I nod as we stand up and leave, waving good-bye to our friends. We flew on a Charazard to the Sushi High Roller, ordered our food and waited. Red and I stared into each other's eyes for a while, till our food came. We gobbled it down and payed our bill. Red never tells me how much the bill is, nor does he let me pay, I learned to stop arguing about it. I can't get anywhere with that man. Redis set in his ways, but I love him for it.

We held hands and walked out of the resteraunt. I finally broke the silence, "You are the best tour guide Red!" "Thanks babe," Red replies wrapping his arm around me. I love his voice! It's deep and calming but, kinda sexy. "I wanna take you somewhere before we go home if that's ok," Red said quietly. "No problem hun," I smile as he blushes. We once again got on a Charazard and flew off to Poni Island, past the Battle Tree but not far from it. We landed in a clearing. It was night time so we star gazed for a while. I kissed his cheek cuz he looked nervous. He turned to me and gave me a peck on the lips pulling me up as he stands. He reaches into his pocket. IS HE REALLY?!

[Red's P.O.V.]

AM I REALLY DOING THIS?! Now or never right? I pull y/n's gift out of my pocket. I got down on one knee and said "I love you y/n l/n! I always have and always will. We have made it through a lot together and our love never died. Without you I am nothing so y/n will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" I look at y/n and a tear slides down her cheek, her face unreadable. What did I do wrong?

(Dun, dun, dun! Cliff hanger! Comment what you would do as well as suggestions for my next fanfic! Author Out!)