Surprise!

[Red's P.O.V.]

It's been seven months since I left. I'm an idiot for not answering her letters. I just... don't know what to say. It's only three months until I go back for her. I went to a shop on Melemele Island and got her the most beautiful gift! I only hope she accepts it. I love her and don't want to spend my life without her. I need to tell y/n just how much I need her in my life. I know I've been acting weird lately, Blue won't stop pestering me about it. "Ahem! Red send out your Poke'mon already." I snap back to reality. There is Moon standing in front on me with her Charazard. I nod and send Pikachu. "Alright Char! Fire Blast!" Moon yells. And the Battle Begins.

[Timeskip brought to you by: Masalada King Hau]

I beat her, like always. Moon has gotten stronger though, I mean I was down to two Poke'mon. "Wow Red! You win again!" Moon said. I shrug. It's not hard to beat her, next time she should battle Blue so she can win. I silently laugh at this thought and Moon looks curious. "It's dinner time already! Red you wanna tag along to the battle buffet? Blue, Hau and Gladion are coming," she states. How she convince Gladion to go, I can only guess. Maybe blackmail? Idk. I nodded and we use our ride pagers to call a Charazard.

[Y/n P.O.V. while Red was battling Moon]

I have had it with him not answering my letter. I'm not going to wait any longer. I am on a plane to Alola and it is landing now. When we are all let off the plane we are asked if we want ride pagers and told where to get them. I choose a Charazard to fly on and take a walk around Melemele Island only to realize it's dinner time. I ask around about finding the battle buffet and fly to it. I walk into the battle buffet only to see Red and his group of friends sitting down eating. Blue sees me immediately but I signal him to stay quiet. He nods. I sneak up behind Red and whisper "Guess who," in his ear. Red flips backwards in his chair and lands ontop of me. He looks embarrased and pulls his hat over his face so I can't see his blush, but I know it's there. We get up and sit his chair up. "Who are you?" the boy in black with french fri hair asks me. "My name is y/n. I'm Red's girlfriend!" I said pulling up a chair next to Red, "Red are these the people you were telling me about?" Red nodded slightly. "Then let me guess your names!" I say. "Ok," the girl and the boy with dark brown eyes said in unision. The boy in black with emerald eyes just rolled his eyes. "You're Moon," I say to the girl, she couldn't be more than 12. "You're Hau," I said to the dark eyed boy, he nodded and smiled. "And that means you're Gladion," the boy with emerald eyes stared at me like I was crazy. "Am I wrong?" I asked Gladion. "No," he replied a little coldly turning back to his food. Red looked up at him saying 'you be kind to her or else' with his eyes. Gladion ignored this, passing a small folded note to my boyfriend. It read "11 pm at Poni Meadow if you can get away." Red nodded at him hiding the note from me.

Red and I went to his hotel after dinner and I crashed on the bed. Red moved me over so he could lay beside me. "I missed you," Red whispered in my ear. "Then why didn't you return my letters?" I asked sitting up. "I was busy." "For two whole months you couldn't find one second to write 'I miss you' and mail it?" I inquired. Red hid his face with his hat, clearly embarrassed. "Alright I get it, I messed up," he looked at me with those eyes that said 'do you forgive me'. "Yes I forgive you, now go to sleep. I want a tour of Alola tomorrow!" I said laying down. With that I fell asleep.

[Timeskip to morning. Red's P.O.V.]

I woke up to y/n jumping on my back. I had passed out face first into the bed when I got back at 3 am. "Uggggg" I groned. "Come on! It's 9 o'clock sleepy head!" yelled y/n. "y/n you know I'm not a morning person," I grabbed a pillow and put it over my ears only to have it ripped away and get hit with it. Y/n stood as I got out of bed. 'Oh no you didn't' I told her using my eyes. "Eeeek!" she screamed as I tackled her to the floor landing on top of her. Any other girl would've blushed and scrambled to get up. Not y/n. The crazy lady flipped over on top of me and fell into the wall. I chuckled at the sight. The water I had placed on the nightstand fell on her head and she was laying on her back legs up against the wall. She looked at me upside down and giggled. She got up and annouced that she was going to take a shower, walked into the bathroom and, locked the door.

'I hope that every morning is like this when we get married' I thought.