Happily Ever After Begins

[Your wedding day. Your P.O.V.]

 I awoke with a start. Today was the day. I am marring my one true love, Red! I looked to the other side of the full sized bed. Red was still dreaming away. I looked around the room. I t honestly wasn't much bigger than the hotel room we shared for a while. Red and I  bought a house, this house, a week ago. We don't have many belongings though so we are already moved in. I gently shook the man beside me. Red stirred and groaned, "5 more minutes." "No. Not 5 more minutes," I looked at the clock, 8:30, "We are getting married in a little more than an hour." "I'm up!" Red shouted sitting up awake, but with his eyes closed. "Then open your eyes," I demanded. "It's bad luck for the groom to see the bride before their wedding," Red commented. "And it's worse luck to miss your wedding because your in the ER after tripping because you can't see!" I ranted. 

 He opened his eyes but looked away, "Alright, but I'm not looking at you until you are coming down the isle." "Deal, now scram. Lillie and Moon are coming to help me get ready." I ordered. "I'm going," Red replied and I threw a pillow at him, "I said I was going!" "You forgetting something?" I asked michiviously. "Y/n just give me my hat already," Red coldly said. "Fine..." I threw it onto his head. "SCORE!!!!!" I yelled as it landed. "See you later, love," he laughed as he left.

[Timeskip to wedding, Red's P.O.V.]

 It's time! I'm so nervous. I look around the small room. Y/n and I decided to have a wedding with only our closest friends and family. Ash and my mom were there like they promised as well as this list of people: Blue; Hau; Gladion; Lillie; Moon; and Steven Stone. Because I have to incorperate Steven somehow, lol. Why is Steven Stone at my wedding you ask? He is y/n's ex boyfriend. Don't get me wrong he's a great guy and I don't hate him. He and y/n just 'fell out of love' as he puts it. Y/n and Steven are still friends but I know this is an akward day for the guy, his ex getting married and all. But being the gentleman he is, he still came.

  Music started to play and I heard footsteps walking quickly down the hallway that lead to the isle. Soon after a crash was heard as well as an "I'm okay!" I shook my head, 'the clutz' I thought. Then the most beautiful girl in the world came down the isle adorned in a white dress and a small tiara. She was smiling radiantly. Blue was double tasking at our wedding. He was my Groom's Man and y/n wanted him to give her away. Blue accompanied y/n down the isle then stood beside me. Y/n stood on the other side of the preacher and the ceremony offically began.

[timeskip to after the vows brought to you by lazy ol' me. Your P.O.V.]

 It seems like hours but we are about to become man and wife. Red looks anxious and bored. I'm sure I do too. "Red repeat after me," the preacher says. "I Red Ketchum take you, y/n l/n for my wedded wife. To love and to cherish. For better or worse, for richer or poorer. In sickness and health. From this day forward." Red smiles and repeats after the preacher slipping the ring on my finger. Now y/n,please repeat after me," the preacher says, "I y/n l/n, take you, Red Ketchum for my wedded husband. To love and to cherish. For better or worse, for richer or poorer. In sickness and health. From this day forward." I repeat after the preacher looking at the young man who is smiling like an idiot as I slip a ring on his finger. "I now pronounce you man and wife! Yo may kiss the bride!" the preacher announced, loud enough for the whole world to hear. I didn't care though. Red immediatly pulled me into a kiss. It was short and sweet but it made me the happiest girl in the world. We ran out of the chapel like little kids on a Sunday morning. We got in a limo that was waiting and I tossed the flowers out the window... Hitting my ex in the face with them. I laughed as he shook it off and waved. 

 The limo driver dropped us off at our house and we walked in exausted. It was one in the afternoon but we both went to the bedroom, fell onto the bed, asleep, not even bothering to change.

 (So I know I was pretty lazy with this one. So, sorry. 2 more chapters before the book is done! Should your kid be a boy or girl? Comment below. Author out!)