The Dream

Keep in mind everything in this chapter is your dream in your P.O.V. It's a dream, nothing more.

I opened my eyes to a burst of light. It was so hot and I didn't know where I was. I looked around and saw a long wooden bridge with a couple of people at the end of it. Despite the heat, I ran like a Rapidash to the people. They looked kind enough so I asked them, "where am I?" "You are at the Battle Tree dear, on Poni island!" the lady said happily. "Wait, what? I'm in Alola? I could have sworn I was in Johto an hour ago," I replied. "Time really flies, doesn't it?" said the man laughingly. "Thanks for your help!" I exclaimed running to the Battle Tree.

Once I was beyond the gate of the Battle Tree, I saw one large tree surrounded by a forest of smaller trees. I have no idea how I got here but I might as well see Red while I'm here. I walked to the Battle Tree and a lady asked me if I was there to battle. "No," I replied, "I'm here to see my boyfriend, Red." "I'm afraid your boyfriend is on break but, he usually hangs around and walks through the forest if that helps," the lady said. "Thanks!" I say enthusiastically. I walk through the forest a little ways until I hear a girl giggle. I stand very still and listen. I hear a laugh I'd know anywhere, it was my boyfriend! I suddenly spied the two, and watched in disgust and horror as they kissed. I gasped. The girl had dark hair pulled back in a braid, pale skin and a short mini skirt. I would dare say that she was beautiful. I stood flabbergasted because she was sitting on Red's lap. The girl, more like young lady looked up at me as I yelled, "Red!" "Who is this?" the girl inquired. Red mouthed the word 'leave' to me before saying to the girl, "She's nobody. Just someone that I used to know."

I ran, sobbing. I don't know how far, I just ran until I hit a wall. No, that's not a medafore, I actually hit a wall. I slumped down, sobbing ever louder until I felt someone shake me. "Get up!" he said, "Please y/n get up!"

[End Dream]