Party Time!

[Your P.O.V.]

 A tear slides down my cheek. I love Red with all my heart! All my dreams are coming true so I'm pretty stunned. I look at Red his face showing concern and a lot of heartache. 'The tear!' I thought 'He thinks he did something wrong!' I look into the ruby red eyes before me and say "Yes, Red! With all my heart yes!" He got up and pulled me into a passionate kiss. He broke the kiss early, much to my dismay but, slipped the ring on my finger. I looked at the ring it was a silver band with small round diamonds around it and a large [insert fav gem] in the center. It is perfect! I reached in my pocket and pulled out a small black box and looked at Red. The look on his face was priceless, a mix of confusion and amusement. "I was kind of thinking the same thing," I said. Truth was I had had this for a while, waiting for the right time. I slipped it on his finger. It wasn't as beautiful as mine but he picked it out... Sort of... Ok, I followed him to the mall one day and saw him eyeing it so I bought it. He examined it and smiled.

 "Y/n let's go inside that cave over there," Red said ending our moment. "Ok?" I said, kinda curious as to why. We walked inside, it was a meadow filled with decorations. A big banner that said 'Congratulations' hung in between two trees. Underneath were our friends. "SUPRISE!" they yelled in unison. I covered my mouth with my hands, so happy I could burst. "Guys you shouldn't have!" I exclaimed. "We wanted to y/n," Gladion replied with a hint of, is that happiness?(Edgelord is actually happy, lol) "We weren't there but I doubt it was hard for Gladion to convince Red a party was a good idea. Seeing as he can't talk and all," Hau rambled. "Actually he put up quite a fight. It even came to the point he yelled at me!" Gladion exclaimed. "Awww," I coo to my fiance, "You made a new best friend! You talked and all!" Red turned crimson in color. "I wouldn't call what the idiot said friendly though," Gladion is really good at throwing people under the bus. "Moron," Red whispered under his breath, but I heard. "You two even have nicknames for each other!" I say trying to keep my composure. Moon, Lillie and I lose it anyway. We all fell to the ground laughing till we cry.

                         [Timeskip brought to you by: Giggle Queen y/n! Red's Pov]

 Whelp there goes any sign of dignity I had left. I facepalm and shake my head as the three girls get off the ground, still giggling. Hau and Blue look confused, Gladion angry, the girls...They are alive I guess. After 'the giggling fit' we all talked about random things, mostly romance related things tho.

 We continued like this until 2 in the morning. When y/n and I finally got in bed, we were wiped. As we layed there half asleep I heard y/n say, "I love you." "I love you more," I reply. "I love you most," she finished. She kissed my forehead and with that I drifted off into a world of good dreams.

(Guys Imma do 4 more chapters I think. A pre-wedding chapter, wedding chapter, mystery chapter {Only a mystery to you}, and a chapter with your first kid {which I will name,sorry}. Comment what you think of this so far pls! Author Out!)