Don't Go

[Red's P.O.V.]

I woke up to slight whimpers from y/n. By the time I was awake enough to realize she was having a bad dream she was sobbing and shaking uncontrollably. I quickly sat up on the couch and turned to face her. "Get up." I said shaking her gently, "Please y/n get up!" Y/n sat up quickly gasping for breath as she accidentally knocked me backwards. "S-sorry R-red." Y/n seemed afraid to talk to me. "No problem," I brushed it off. "I-I need to leave!" She grabbed her bag and ran toward the door. She turned the knob as I grabbed her wrist. "Red let go!" she yelled trying and failing to get free of my grasp. I turned her around to look at me, telling her with my eyes that I wouldn't hurt her and she could tell me anything.

"Sorry for being crazy about that dream Red. Let's just forget it and enjoy our day, ok?" y/n said. I could tell that she wasn't going to talk about it now and I wasn't going to press so I nodded. She grabbed our coats handing me mine and I put it on. Y/n grabbed my hand and pulled me outside. We played with our Poke'mon until I looked off into the distance for a minute. She had called all her Poke'mon back and run off without me knowing. I looked around but there were no tracks in the snow. "Why did I teach her to cover her tracks," I groned. I started to get up to look for y/n when...

[Your P.O.V.]

I hit Red in the back of the head with a large snowball. He turned in my direction but didn't see me. I could just imagine the confused look on his face. What he didn't know is that I scurried up a tree instead of hiding where he could easily find me. Red walked around looking for me with a 'you're gonna get it' look on his face. He walked around my tree several times before walking far enough away that I could hit him with another snowball. He turned to say something to me as I threw the snowball. It hit him smack dab in the nose! "Oops?" I shrugged. Red looked at me, face a snowy mess, with a look in his eyes that said 'your dead' in a playful way. To my surprise he started climbing the tree! I climbed up until he hit a branch with snow on it. He fell down the tree and laid still. I scraped the snow off of him hurriedly when I got to the ground. His breathing was shallow and I feared the worst. His eyes were closed , he looked peaceful. I didn't notice the slight rise and fall of his chest. "No!" I cried, "Don't go! I can't live without you, don't leave me!" I buried my head in his chest only to hear his heart beating rapidly and feel a hand on mine. I raised my head to look at him. He was smiling, crimson eyes full of life and laughing. "You idiot! I thought you were dying!" I practically screamed, punching his shoulder. He sat up and pulled me close ignoring the punches I threw. I honestly don't know why I bother, my weak little punches don't do a thing through his coat.

[Timeskip brought to you by: Professer Oak]

I woke up in my house in Pallet Town, with the sun beaming through the window. I slipped on a [f/c] shirt and [jeans,shorts,skirt] and quickly ate breakfast. I flew on Starapter to the airport, where I found Red and Blue. "Hey y/n!" Blue said wrapping me in a hug. "Hey guys," I said a little distraught. "What's wrong y/n?" Blue asked cluelessly. Red punched Blue's shoulder. "Hey what was, oh," Blue finally taking the hint, "Sorry." "It's ok," I replied, "I just can't believe you are leaving for a whole year!" Red quickly hid his face with his hat as Blue began to speak "A year! Where did you get the impression that we were only going for a year? We are moving to Alola." "Red," I growled a irk mark on my face.

[Red's P.O.V.]

'No! This is not going as planned!' I screamed in my head. My plan was to go away for a year come back and... I'll find another way. For now I need to keep y/n from getting to angry. She cannot break up with me, not now! "I am going to come back after a year. I just have to go back." I laughed nervously. Blue looked like he saw a ghost because I talked. "You better! Or I am coming to see you," y/n said. "y/n I'm sorry," I looked at my watch. "Time to go!" shouted Blue dragging Red off. Red waved bye as they dissapeared into the crowd.