Then comes a baby in a baby carriage

[Red's P.O.V.]

 Y/n and I sat on our bed talking about our childhood as the midday sunlight streamed through the windows. "Hey y/n! Do you remember that really annoying song Blue used to sing to us?" I asked smirking. "Which one?" she asked sarcastically. "This one," I replied then sang, "Y/n and Red sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G! First comes love , then comes marrage, then comes a baby in a baby carriage!" Y/n and I laughed for a moment until y/n stopped suddenly. She cursed under her breath and looked at me with big, shocked eyes. "Something wrong dear?" I asked concerned. "R-Red. I haven't taken my birth control pills in weeks." "Y/n?" I can't believe she forgot. "Red I'm going to go take a test. Wait here," my wife ordered as she hurried to the bathroom.

 A few minutes later I heard the toilet flush and water running. Y/n soon after opened the door. Y/n slid down the wall in the bathroom as I walked in. I sat beside her. She sighed as I pulled her into my lap. "Y/n," I say as calmly as possible, "No matter what it says, know that I love you and always will." "I love you too Red," Y/n said laying back on my shoulder, "I'm just not looking forward to 9 months of morning sickness." "I know love, I know," I comfort.

 After a while of sitting in silence y/n stood and picked the pink stick up off the counter. Her voice was cracking as she said, "Red I-I can't look. You tell me." With that she handed me the pregnancy test. I stared at it in disbelief for a moment. My wife, who I love so much is going to give me a child! I smiled and stood. "What does it say?" she asked. "It says we need to start picking out names," I laughed as I wrapped my arms around her waist and placed my chin on top of her head. "Really?!" she sounded like a kid in a candy store. "Would I lie to you?" "You better not," she snapped and turned. She looked at me and I knew the same two words were on our minds. What are they?...

[Your P.O.V.]

 Mood Swings.

(Sorry it is so short but I'm losing inspiration for this book. The next chapter will be the last though, so, yeah. Tell me what you thought of it in the comments please. Author out!)