fourth day

Your POV
I'm suspicious about what's going on with Anti and Y/A/E/N. Y/A/E/N is to moisturize for my liking. But I can't say I don't have a bad feeling. It's so weird...you know something bad will happen and you can just sit and wait. I should get these thoughts out of my head by talking to Jack.
"Top of the mornin' to you."
"You racist asshole!"
"Sorry dude,I just had to."
"Put jokes aside for now. We have to get to those two fuckers and fine more information about what is going to happen."
"You're right. I swear to you if they are messing with us..."
"You know they aren't...I know you have that feeling too."
"I can't deal with this shit anymore! I suggest we go and buy a play station and some games. I need it in my life!"
"I know you wanna shake this of and just leave it there,but you can't! Sometimes,you can't choose to be care free and happy. Sometimes you have to deal with things that bother you!"
"Well,it's my fucking life! Right now I choose to be care free and push my problems aside!"
"WELL I CHOOSE TO SOLVE MY PROBLEMS AND DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO ACCOMPLISH THAT! EVEN IF I HAVE TO LEAVE YOU!"
"WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM!"
"GET THE FUCK OUT!"
"FUCK YOU! THIS IS MY HOUSE TOO!"
"I SAID GET THE FUCK OUT!"
"Y/N!!!"
I felt someone shaking me and calling my name. I opened my eyes and saw Jack.
"What the shit is happening?"
"Don't ask me...you were the one screaming 'fuck you' and stuff."
"I had a dream...we started fighting and we broke up."
"Let me guess,we were fighting over something completely stupid?"
"Yea..."
"Same in my dream! Can Anti and
Y/A/E/N think about something more believable?"
"I don't know...and after this weird ass dream I wanna buy PC."
"But you wanted PS4?"
"I don't wanna play on PS4 ever again!"
"Ok... let's go."
I got up and put on black jeans and white T-shirt that says 'I like being selfish'. We got coffee on our way to the shop.
"Shit,what games will we buy?"
"I don't know..."
"Man...being locked away in that prison really cuts you from the world."
"Well Felix did told me about a game called PUBG before we left so... maybe buy that?"
"Sure. We should get phones as well."
"Yea."
time skip
On our way home Jack spotted a drum set.
"Were buying it!"
"Are you insane?"
"Why?"
"Where where would you put it?"
"Ok...but I will not forget about them."
When we got home and sat on a couch two black clouds appeared.
"Hi there, how are yo-"
"Cut the crap Anti!"
"Yeah! You two are not leaving until you tell us what are dreams about and what is happening!"
"Oh we're here just to inform you a bit more."
"To tell you that you should be more careful inside your dreams."
"Look around more because you'd find some clues about what's going on."
"That's enough form us."
"Don't you dare..."
And...they are gone.