seventh day

Jack's POV
Everything happened so fast. One second we were having a good time with Mark and Jack and now we are going to some other asylum. I wanna cry. I wanna shout for help.
"ANTI!" I cried out. Y/N looked at me with sadness in her eyes.
"I'm sorry Y/N..."
"For what?"
"For being jealous...I was scared that if you meet your friends again I'm not going to be important to you as I am now."
"I'm sorry for yelling at you beck there. I really miss my friends and everyone beck in my country. I guess I'm not going to see them."
I saw a little tear falling down her chin. She rarely get this emotional about anything. I leaned in and kissed her.
"So romantic,I almost feel sorry for you two."
Said one of the guys in the front.
"Why do we even need to go back? We didn't harmed anyone and yet we have to go to prison."
"It's not a prison! It's a place where you get help. You need help. Both of you."
"Do we look like we need help?"
"And you did hurt that one boy. And that other boy."
"They both said I was bitch!"
"So you broke his arm! And other guy called you bitch and you almost killed him."
"I got anger attack!"
"And in mental hospital you are gonna get help so you don't get anger attacks anymore."
"Bullshit."
"What!"
"I was there six fucking years and again I'm still as you say "crazy"."
"Listen kids we're just drivers. We don't know how system works and we don't know why are you going here."
"What do you mean?"
"You two are going to one of the most strict mental hospital on earth. They usually throw really messed up people in here."
The rest of the ride was quite.

I'm finally beck. I'm sorry it took me so long. Updates will be more recent from now on.