ninth day

Jack's POV
Everything is shit. We're in asylum,I killed someone I loved and I'm not in the same room as Y/N. Here,every person has their own room. In other mental hospital,some people shared rooms. I miss her,but we'll se each other at breakfast. Even though her room is right next to mine I feel like she's miles away. I heard whistle and that's sing to get rest to head to breakfast. In here,we all wear light blue clothes at day time and white clothes at night. Guys wear shirts and pants and girls wear dresses,but Y/N was yelling until they let her wear guy clothes. After all doors were open,we herd another whistle and we all lined up. Boys behind girls. Most girls had messy hair and ginormous dark circles under their eyes including Y/N.
All of them were wearing dresses over their skinny bodys except for her. It kinda looked funny. Boys looked almost identical to girls. They looked tired and hungry. Guard was walking around to see if anyone is missing. After that, she stopped and said:
"Y/L,McLoughlin."
We stepped out.
"These two are your new friends. If that need to know something they will talk to me. If I hear that some of you have...bad influence at our new guests,they will be sent to dark room"
Everyone seemed scared of 'dark room'
"What the fuck's a dark room?"
Y/N asked,guard chuckled.
"You will go there if you make trouble or keep swearing while talking to me. And trust me,you don't wanna go there."
Y/N decided to beck off not wanting trouble.
"Go beck in line."
We did as we're told.
"Now everyone to the cafeteria!"
Every one marched to cafeteria. After me and Y/N got food,we sat together talking about different stuff. Group of girls walked to us walked to us. One of them started talking.
"So...you're new huh?"
"Yea."
"Yep."
"Cool,I'm Maria,and they are Cristine,
Anny,Norah and Lucy."
"Nice to meet you,I'm Jack and this is Y/N."
"Hi."
Y/N said while taking a bite from apple.
"And why are you here?"
Norah asked. I didn't really wanted to answer.
"Yea."
Cristine said.
"Common,leave them alone."
Out of nowhere,there stood a guy with mask over his face. Girls sighed and left.
"Sorry about them. They just need to know everything."
"No worries,thanks for saving us,I'm Y/N"
"I'm Jack."
"Call me Cry."