fifth day

Jacks POV
I woke up and Y/N was still sleeping. I don't think this is dream,I mean,in other dreams we were fighting and stuff. I walked to the bathroom and looked at mirror. I have bags under my eyes and my hair is messy. I just remembered we are starting our jobs tomorrow. I'm getting a bit anxious about working with other people. I'm not good at groups and Y/N is worse. With her anger issues and Anti and
Y/A/E/N,we will be fired in no time. I guess we can just pray. Speaking about her anger issues,it haven't happen in so long. I should ask her about that when she wakes up. I took a shower and thought about dreams some more I don't remember any unusual stuff in my dream. Everything seemed so real in it. By the time I'm done,Y/N is awake.
"Good morning Jack. No dreams?"
"Mornin',no. By the way,you didn't had any anger explosions in quite a time."
"Oh fuck no..."
"What?"
"When that happens,I get really pissed about something small and I get so fucking angry that I hurt people and shit."
"Maybe dreams are predicting that."
"I hope. It's either that or worse."
"Well we'll see. Also we are starting job tomorrow."
"Yes! Free cake!"
"And please,try to work with other people."
"You are telling me? You were in asylum longer than me."
"Ok,let's just try our hardest to be good workers."
"I agree."
time skip
Your POV
I played our new game. It's fucking awesome. Jack wanted to play so now I'm looking for my old friends on instagram. As soon as I find my best friend,I texted him/her.
Y-you
F-friend
Y-hi dude
F-if someone is playing a prank on me pretending to be my crazy Y/N...
Y-nah dude,I ran away
F-I don't believe you
Y-well you better believe
F-I'm crying,I'm fucking crying...what did they did to you...did they hurt you? Where are you right now? Are they looking for you? Do I need to pick you up?
Y-too much question
F-thank god you are still the same
Y-haha,well let's answer you...they just
send me to psychologist once,she did nothing; I'm at small town far from asylum,and I escaped with boyfriend and bought an apartment. I'm leaving there now;there are probably looking for us,but I dyed my hair blue and I have a fake ID and shit so I'm safe and you don't need to pick me up.
F-...you have a boyfriend...you're hair is blue...you changed more than I thought it's possible...how your boyfriend looks like?
Y-

how your boyfriend looks like?Y-

F-he looks weird...
Y-he's lot like me. Today he's bit different acting though...
F-we need to meet him as soon as fucking possible
Y-when I get some money,and some time passes I will wisit.
F-I expect you here in month. And you expect hole group texting you in few hours.
Y-ok...really missed you guys.
F-we missed you too. Can't wait too see you.
Y-ok,see ya
As I finish texting my friend,Jack walked out our room to living room.
"Y/N...game is awesome..."
"Told ya"
"What have you been up to while I was playing?"
"Texted some old friend."
"Cool how are they?"
"Missing my majesty."
"I'm so jealous of you having so good friends."
"Yea,I can't wait for you too meet them."
"When did we talked about that?"
"We didn't but I wanna meet them again."
"We can't now. You now we can't."
"Well maybe in month an-"
"Woh woh woh...a month? What about saving money for house and our future dog and all of that?"
"I don't wanna start life here. I wanna start life in my own country."
"What? And your family? They will put us beck in asylum."
"Well not in same fucking town. And I don't think they give a shit."
"I think we need a new start. Not to begin where you left of."
"What is your problem? I just wanna have other people in my life."
"You can find new friends here."
"I DON'T WANT NEW FRINDS!"
"DON'T FUCKING YELL!"
"IM GONNA YELL IF I WANNA YELL! YOU HAVE NO FUCKING RIGHT TO YELL EITHER!"
"Stop..."
I looked at him
"I wanna be alone."
I went to our room. That night,he slept on couch...