eleventh day

Jack's POV
I'm so happy! Tomorrow we get to see Mark and Felix. I was sitting on my bed looking out the window. Lights were off and I'm suppose to be asleep but I just can't whiteout Y/N in my arms. Anti appeared. He started visiting me more often since we got here. Y/N told me Y/A/E/N does the same. It's nice to have company here.
"So you know what is happening tomorrow?"
"Yea. Fe and Mark are coming."
"And?"
"And...it'll be fun?"
"Ugh..."
"Just tell me then!"
"There gonna help you two escape!"
"What?"
"Ya know,I'm jealous of Y/A/E/N. Y/N is so much smarter than you,dip shit."
"We're gonna escape? Really?"
"YES! I just told you!"
"I wanna run out to Y/N and tell her! I miss falling asleep and waking up next to her!"
"What ya think Y/A/E/N is doing now? I'd be scared if I was you. You two never figured the thing about the dreams you use to have."
"Anti,that didn't happen in ages."
"Because none of you actually slept!"
"You have the point...but I thought dreams were about losing freedom and getting here..."
"No..."
"Ah,it's not that bad,we'll figure it out when we escape."
And with that,we changed topic.
time skip till morning
Before breakfast,nurse came to my room with Y/N behind her. She took us to small room with four chairs and a little widow. Felix and Mark enter. Nurse left leaving us alone. We ran up to hug each other.
"We missed ya!"
"Yea everything happened so fast and I couldn't even comprehend what was going on."
"I have only one question..."
Felix says that with most evil smile.
"Are ya ready to leave?"
"Ya could've say something catchier."
Mark says ruining badass atmosphere
"Surprise! You're escaping!"
"We know. Anti and Y/A/E/N told us."
"Fuck sake. This was supposed to be a surprise you dicks!"
Felix yelled at sky like he was blaming the ceiling. We were on first floor so we just jumped out of window.
Y/N's POV
We jumped out of window but some guards were near and they saw us. We started running. One of them recognize us and said we're trying to escape in his phone like thingy and someone answered "get them! Alive or dead!" I never ran so fast in my life. We herd shooting sounds. Bullets were everywhere. I herd scream coming from Jack. I looked at him and instantly stopped running. He was on the ground. With bullet sized hole at the beck of his head. I don't know where are Mark and Fe. I don't know where guards are. I'm not even sure where I am anymore. Everything is blurry. I can hear my hart beat and everything turns black. I opened my eyes. I was in the dark room with       Y/A/E/N in front of me.
"I'm sorry you had to see that."
I don't answer. I just stay there trying to accept the truth. Jack is...Jack is d...I can't! I just can't say it!
"Ya wanna fix this? Drink it."
She pulls out a small bottle out of her pocket. It has black liquid inside.
"Drink it."
I had no hesitation. Even if it's poison, I don't care. I just wanna fix this. I drinked it. Everything was blurry again than my vision turned black. I suddenly fell slight shake. I open my eyes to Jack looking straight at me with his ocean eyes.
"Jack? Is that really you?"
"Oh thank god...SHES AWAKE!"
He yelled. I was in the middle of a room laying on a bad with Jack standing next to me. Door open and Felix,Mark,two doctors and one nurse entered."
"Wh-what happened."
"We wanted to wake you up to meet Mark and Felix but you were lying on the floor unconscious. We were so scared."
He's voice was so soft and nice. Like an angel. I love it so much. I somehow managed to not cry and yell thank you Y/A/E/N.
"Why were you unconscious.?"
Felix asked in worried tone.
"I-I don't know..."
I'll tell them about what happened when we are alone. Now I really had to do something. I pulled my one love into kiss. I don't care if everyone is watching. When we broke the kiss I whispered to him.
"Never leave me."

I'm so proud of this chapter! I like writing this story so much and I hope you enjoy reading it.