twelveth day

Jack's POV
We are having breakfast right now. We were talking about an escape plan when guard walked to Y/N.
"Bitch,why are you not wearing girls clothes?"
I know this isn't going to end well,she can't stand when people call her bitch unironically.
"You should be happy enough I'm wearing this shit."
"Bitch you can't talk to me like that!"
She stands up and slams her hands on the table.
"Call me bitch one more time and I swear..."
"You don't fucking talk beck to me bitch!"
That's it...she's already full of anger. She punched him in the jaw and kicked him in the stomach. He fell to the ground and started pucking out blood. Another guard came up and started to laugh.
"Aw you are goin' in the dark room for a vary long time."
The...dark room? We never been there but Cry said its a literal dark room in the basement and you stay there for few days...no food. Cry stayed there three days for just pushing another patient. God knows for how log she'll be there.
"Excuse me sir, for how long she'll be there?"
"Probably two or three weeks. Why, you wanna come with your little girlfriend?"
"No he doesn't."
Cry said trying to save my ass. Mean while,Y/N was yelling swear while two guards dragged her out of cafeteria.
"Cry what are they gonna do to her?"
"Well,I don't wanna scare you but they can do whatever they want with her as in "punishment"."
What am I gonna do? Two weeks? Whiteout her? And what if they hurt her? I don't want to think about it...
"Relax dude. She's strong and I don't think she'll be there two weeks."
Y/N's POV
I gave up. I just let them drag me. After walking down lots of stairs we got to the basement. There were a lot of small rooms with no light and no furniture. The through me in one of them and left. I leaned against one of the walls. I guess this will be my life now.