eleventh day pt.2

Y/N's POV
As soon as we're left alone,Felix and Mark started talking about escape.
"We are not leaving this place."
"What? Why?"
I told them everything I saw.
"I...I died?"
"Yes."
"And Y/A/E/N gave you some black liquid and you drinked it which helped you travel back in time?"
"Yea."
"I guess we should stay here."
"Do you have any specific time you get discharged?"
"I think we are here till they "fix" us."
"Wait does that mean you can never escape?"
"I don't know. I'll have to ask Y/A/E/N."
A nurse walked in.
"Patients have to get lunch. If you are willing to come with them follow me."
Felix's POV
We followed the nurse in to the cafeteria. Mark and I sat at the table waiting for Jack and Y/N to get food. After some time they came back with one more guy. He's wearing a white mask. Is it who I think it is? They got closer and the guy stopped looking at me.
"Felix?"
"C-cry?"
He ran to me and hugged me. Mark seemed a bit jealous and other two were confused.
"Just to inform you,this is Fe's best friend from highschool and he is the reason he became a care taker."
Mark informed.
"Really?"
"Well isn't that just terrific? Jack came beck from dead and Felix and Cry met again."
We laughed. It was about one hour till lunch was over and we had to go home. We said our goodbyes and me and Mark left.
Y/N's POV
After I was back in my room,Y/A/E/N appeared.
"Not even a thanks? How rude. I saved your boyfriends life."
"T-thank you so much. I can't even imagine living whiteout him."
"I did it because I know you would just commit suicide whiteout him and whiteout you there's no me so ya."
"How did you did it?"
"Whit that poison? I can't tell you. I'm sorry."
"Is Jack gonna die every time we escape? Is that what dreams were predicting?"
"It all depends on how good plan you have. Just run for it isn't the best solution. And no. Dreams are about something yet to discover."
After some more talk,she left and day went on fine.