Chapter 2. The Shadows

Me and blake fought a them off for what seemed like year until we finally backed up into a corner." we need to get out of here!" said blake. "No we can fight them all, we will not end up like my team!" i said. I knew that we needed to run, but why run when all they can do is destroy what we have built? "Don't fight with me, you are injured, they will get you and end you, don't let that happen." said blake. " you'd be surprised at what i can do against the grimm." i said as i stepped forward weapon in hand. I got my weapon ready in my attack form then got my speed out on them, i hate the grimm for what they did, to beacon, to atlas, to my team. I sliced the grimm into two, maybe into fourths with arms and legs flying over the place the grimm trying to retaliate. The smaller grimm retreated while the taijitu rushed towards me with no hesitation, i immediately jumped up and dashed towards the head of the serpent and sliced its top half of the head off and got back on my feet. "Who wants some more, you deserve to die for what you have done to me!" i said with an anger like none i have ever experienced before. " how did you not die?" said blake as she climbed the wall of a building. "I was using my semblance, my semblance is not really like anyone else's." i said as i climbed after her. " what do you mean?" asked blake " well, it's not that easy to explain but, i have more than one, like for example, i could have your teammate ruby's speed semblance and i could have yang's recoil-based system at the same time. Do you get what i mean?" i explained to blake as she just sat there and stared at me. " thats amazing, how is that possible, how do you know my teammates, and how do you know who i am?" asked blake with a confused look in her eyes."Don't know how, and i know you and your teammates because i wanted to take a look at the new generation coming to beacon, and surprisingly your team caught my attention and so i watched how you fought the enemy and fight with each other but still manage to be a team, if only i can say the same for me." i said as we walked to a safe place to our small little place to stay. " what do you mean, they broke up like us?" asked blake." something like that ,but, why did you leave team RWBY, ruby needs you." i said. But she never answered me.

Me and blake were sitting on opposite sides of the fire that we made a few seconds ago, but it feels so much more, like an hour, " how did you know where to find me?" asked blake. "Sun told me where to look for you, you should go to him, he is worried about you." i said. " O-okay." answered blake with a blushed face. " now, let's talk about adam." i said."what about him?" asked blake." he is a special boy, not in that stupid special or teacher's best student special, it's his semblance that is special." i said " what do you mean?" asked blake. " you know what i mean." i said. I stood up and walked to an opening in the wall of the building." you saw what he did to that bot on the train, and you saw what he did to yang. His semblance is not natural, it was something that i taught him myself. The kid eventually says that no one taught him and he taught himself, he was the only one i trust til' he turned the white fang against everyone." i then walked back towards the fire "adam taurus must be stopped, or salem's victory is for sure a win." i said " you definitely know a lot about what happened these past few days, and a lot about adam." said blake " yeah, after his parents died i took over, and when i left for beacon and heard i got bit, he was angry and wanted revenge, that's when he found you, in a protest and young, and a funhaus. Then he took the white fang over and then boom, butterfly effect." I said i then again walked back towards the opening, i stood there and sighed before speaking again. "Get out your weapon and attack me." i said. "What? " asked blake. "You know what i said." i said. "I don't understand why do you want me to atta-" "oh for god's sake, just do it unless you want to keep running, because you know what, adam is not just going to sit back and wait for you to kill him, i am certainly not killing him, i could but why do it when you can yourself!" i demanded. I probably shouldn't have done that but i knew she wasn't going to if i didn't make her angry enough. She then finally got out her weapon and waited for the right moment. She then dashed towards me and swung with all her might. I tricked her with one of her tricks, i made clone and she sliced and fell for it, she should've known better, i have trained adam and watched them train and fight, did she really want to quit, or was it also a trick, blake was smart but i was strong and quicker, i could even bet her if i wanted to. I then pushed her to the ground and put my weapon next to her neck. "If you wanted to be weak and stay away from adam, why did you go to beacon." i said. I saw what she was capable of when she saved me. "I wanted to be a hero, not a vigilante or villain, i didn't want to be a monster like you!" yelled blake. Monster, that word is not even close to what i am, sure i can be aggressive sometimes but that's it. "What did you just call me,a monster?" " yes, you are a monster! your team died because of what you d-" " i am no monster! I am a hunter trying to get to someone who has been away from me since the day they were born! i f you want to see a monster, i will take you to her right now and show you what she can do to Adam!" i then stepped back and picked her up. "You are all that's left to kill Adam, don't ruin it." i said as i walked out from the opening. "Where are you going?" asked Blake. "Going to the rest of your team, i already talked some sense into you, and that's all i wanted" i said as running away and jumping back and forth on buildings, i could already she was crying, that's what i knew what would happen.