Chapter 9. Hell's vengence

I was in the land of grimm now, i could feel the dark surrounding me, forcing me to fail, but i won't fail, no matter how much pressure is on my chest, i will not fail. Darkness was in everything this place has to offer. After what seemed to be a mile's walk, i see puddles of dark matter all around the field with grimm coming out of them. I know where this will be going, and i'm not afraid. She's been after me since i started this mission, but now, i'm after her. I got out my weapon and charged at the grimm cutting through the lines of defense to get to stop this nightmare killing every grimm in sight, or, at least in sword reach. I made it to the end of the field but it was a dead end, there was nowhere for me to go except for up. But i couldn't climb a cliff that high, there was nothing to grab onto. I was there at the end of the field holding off my last stand trying to make an escape but i can't, they just keep coming and coming. Until they suddenly retreated into the matter waiting for the next command. I looked at the grimm going back, then, i got a strange feeling that she can see me. Soon i found out my answer, the cliff opened up leading to an entrance that i can follow.

I was in the tunnel walking towards the exit waiting for what could seem to be my next encounter. I still have my blade out just so i could get rid of any loose ends. The exit lead to a door with grimm carved into it, i was about to open the door until, my scroll rang. I looked at who it was, and the discovery was surprising. It was raven. I answered. "What do you want?" i asked. "What do i want? I want you alive, you are my friend. Do you think since you can sacrifice yourself to defeat your daughter that doesn't even know you and thinks you are the enemy, makes you can make it out alive? If you think so, then you must've lost brain cells along with that arm." said raven. I couldn't tell, but i think see was about to cry. "Love you too rave." i said before ending the call. "Fall you son of-" that was the last i've heard of her. After ending the call, i did something that i know i wouldn't regret. I broke it. I wanted to make sure that i wouldn't have any loose ends to deal with when i fight. I know i won't make it, but my father always said this to me and my sister. "You lads better fight in the depths of hell before going into the skies of heaven." at first i didn't know what he meant by that, but now, i do. I walked out of the entrance where i saw those two, mercury and emerald. "Time to turn around old man." said mercury. " even old wolves still bite lad." i said. "We'll see about that." said emerald. They went to opposite sides to attack me, i went to attack both with blakes semblance so i could get the upper hand, the fight was taking a while, they had good auras and good attacks, they don't attack one by one they attack together using each other to attack. Emerald had me pinned down with her revolver-sickles, i had her on my sword but i saw mercury coming towards me so i started thinking, then one thing led to another. When mercury was in the air i pulled him down using magnesium, pyrrha's semblance then i pulled out another sword trying to cut emerald but quickly backed up, waiting for what else i was going to do. "Now, the real battle has begun." i said with the swords glowing their power showing. Used ruby's semblance to go faster so i can get to them it, i swung and swung my sword and got tired, when mercury tried to kick me i grabbed his leg and broke it, making him unable to make a move. I threw him away and emerald came towards me, i put my weapons back and used cinder's power to stop her, fortunately, it worked but i drained my aura so i was weak. The fight ended with that move, and i won. "Amateurs." i said heading in the next room.

"Hello jack." said someone. I rose in shock when i heard the voice. "Do not panic, it is i, professor ozpin your old friend." he said. Ozpin? That's impossible raven said cinder killed him, how is this possible. " i am here to tell you that you've done a wonderful job with what you have done. You have killed countless Grimm, the cause of team RWBY to reunite, and the end of the war. But, you could've just waited." he said. I was wondering by what he meant but like always, i later got my answer. "You have not only caused all of these things but, you also abandoned the people that could've helped you the most with your travels. Not only did your team die but, your cause did too, when you met Adam again.so farewell and don't die on us all" he said as i walked through the door to my next challenge.