Chapter 6. The war.

I was walking through the woods in what seemed to be the afternoon heading to where the schnee's live when i saw them. Not the schnee's, but the fang, then i saw adam, i went towards the direction of the camp where i would soon fight him. Adam looked at me. "Bring him to me." he ordered to his soldiers. They went towards me, the closest one to me was running, but i was just simply walking towards them. The member was in the motion to stab me but i quickly countered and dropped him on the ground dead. The second guy hesitated for a second but continued to go, i then broke both his leg and arm, then pushed on to adam. The third had a big sword running towards me but i pulled my own out and sliced his head off the continued to adam. "Who are you, and what do you want?!" adam questioned. I then stood there, thinking on what to say, after all what he has done, what should i say, but that didn't last long. "I want, vengeance." i said as i dashed towards him trying to get rid of him. He knew what was going to go down when i started to speak, so he got ready for me. "I have faced many grimm, you probably did the same, but are you sure you're worthy enough to wear the face of grimm boy?" i said. I could tell he wouldn't budge to lose this fight, so, i used blake's semblance to knock him on the ground. He tried to swing his sword but i made sure he didn't. "You'd better think twice before working with salem." i said. I looked down him, sure that i wanted to kill him. But then i remembered yang and blake, then i said something. "I won't kill you, not while yang and blake can do much worse than what i did to you. Sure you cut off the girls arm but what good is that going to do for you? She'll just get another arm and fight ya, and this time, you won't, cut it off.". I then proceeded to get off of him and then, i just, went away.

I made it to the schnee's an hour later, i couldn't even believe my eyes, the schnee's were living like kings while the rest of the world fend for themselves, why would ironwood be with them? I then proceeded to the front gate waiting for entry. "Who goes there" said a man on the intercom. "Pizza delivery, open up." i said. "Nope, no one is aloud in the palace unless it's atlas business. Have a good day and goodbye." he said. I sighed, there was no way to schnee except for climbing up the palace, and i didn't want to meet papa schnee. I used blake's semblance to get through the gate without detection and headed to the palace. It seemed to me like i was ten or twelve feet above the ground so i just kept climbing up. Once i got inside the room, i just stood my ground, i was sure this was where wiess would be, if not then winter. I heard talking outside the door, it was weiss and someone else, i went to cover so i wouldn't get caught by whoever was accompanying her at the time. I then heard the door close and a few steps in the room. "I assure you, that you'll be much safer here where there is atlas security to protect you when needed." said a voice from a man. "But i don't need protection, i want to be with my team and help them!" said weiss as she closed the door. I then quietly came out of cover. "What happened there?" i asked as weiss turned around. I would expect someone to scream but she just looked startled, she looked like this happened before. "Who are you?" said weiss. "Why, i'm your fairy godmother dear. Nah, i'm just kidding, i'm no one you need to worry about princess. Anyway, i'm here to tell you that i said you should go with ruby and help her out on her mission to destroy the grimm, and help the people of remnant, am i clear?" i said. She just stood there thinking. "Who sent you?" she asked. "No one, i sent myself to reunite team RWBY to stop evil. And you, are the second to last person i am going to talk to." i said. Before she could answer her sister came into the door to say something but then stopped because of the strange surprise. "You, are trespassing, surrender to the atlas military immediately." said the girl. I knew her, not personally, but through qrow. "I know you, you atlas specialists think you're so special don't ya." i said. She looked at me, surprised that i said that. "I-it's in the name, who are you?" she said. "Someone you want to fight, but." i started. "But, what? That i won't." she said getting angrily. We stared at each other, exchanging looks. Then, she dashed towards me and i dodged it. I'm doing what qrow was doing. After a while she got tired, that was the perfect time to strike. I got my blade out and started toward her. "Heh, don't let your feelings get in your way, or you'll regret it someday." i said as i put my weapon back. I then looked back at the door of the room where there were two atlas soldiers accompanied by general ironwood himself. "Jack, surrender your weapon and come with us." he said. I then looked at weiss who was a little scared. "Make the right choice" i said as i ran towards the window and jumped out making a leap of faith. The guards were shooting at me trying to stop me but failed i got out safe. As i was falling, i thought about my team once more before disappearing into the sky.