Chapter 10. Finishing the fight

When i walked to the next room, i saw a few of salem's henchmen, watts, one of my favorites from this particular group, rather a fancy man than a fighting man. "Well, if it ain't my good old friend jack, how are you chap?" he said not ready to fight me, "oh you, i'm doing fine i'm just taking a vacation from the children, they just drive you crazy am i right?" i joked. He laughed at my joke, but after that, we got serious. "Why'd you join with them watts, you're better than this." i said. He looked disappointed, "i only joined to avenge you, i thought you were dead because i never heard from you, i grieved for you. Don't feel like no one cared." said watts. I became angry. "Watts, get out of my way." i said as my sword started to glow with a flashing light, he knew what would happen if he fought me so he let me through, then, i went to my final challenge.

When i walked through that door i finally saw them, salem and cinder, i walked towards them but not too close, i was out of range from them. "Never thought i would see you here." said salem. "You know i just love seeing my family, sis." i said looking at her. "Why don't you take that hood off dear brother." she said. "I'm fine." i said as i nodded my head. "I wasn't asking." she said angrily. Cinder looked from me to her and looked at us, she looked confused, i would do that if my master was the sister to a grimm killer. "Didn't you just fight those two kids? That must mean you really shouldn't fight, if your aura won't work after a while." said salem with a smirk. I got my swords out. "You remember what pops said to us as kids, don't you?" i said as i was walking towards her. "Hey, isn't that the sword of your lil' dead friend?" she asked. Anger was filling me, she was trying to get an advantage over me, well, she's in a world of pain. "You know, ruby rose isn't the only silver eyed person in the world." i said. She ordered cinder to fight me first, daughter against father, what a match up. She got her powers ready to take me down and used the fall's powers to attack, but with my fast reflexes and ruby's semblance, i blocked her physical attacks. She flew up to the air to use her full powers, but just like last time, i managed to stay alive. "You've really grown up a lot, haven't you?" i said as i was dodging her attacks from above and below. She just stayed in the air without saying anything to me. I used blake's semblance to attack her so she'll stop for a second but that, only made her angry. She was going to unleash all of her power on me, i used one last trick up my sleeve. When she was getting her power ready i got close to her then grabbed onto her, teleporting me and her to a different playing field. She looked around her surroundings then looked at me, she tried using her powers but this was a place where the only powered ones were the ones who get here. I used a chained spear to grab onto her and swung her to stone walls that surrounded us, then teleported her back to our world. She fell on the ground, weak, she was still wanting to fight though. "Well, a fall maiden, defeated by the grimm reaper himself, what will he do now?" said salem. I looked at cinder, who was too weak to fight so i looked and got ready to fight salem, the one i came here for. "This grimm reaper, is going to end you once and for all!" i cried. She looked at me with an upset look. "If wish for your own death, then so be it" she said as dozens of grimm came of what seemed to be no where. "This time, the world will know that you have died.".