Chapter 7. RWBY

It was a cold, lonely night. I wish i just stayed out of everything, out of the war, but i knew i wouldn't. Cinder never knew me but salem would've told her about me. And i would've ended up dead. I was heading towards ruby now. The young girl going on a journey so brave, she is a perfect image of her mother. I walked slowly now making sure that i don't wake them up. They look so happy. "You lost or just sight seeing.". I turned around to see qrow behind me leaning on a tree. I went towards him. "Long time no see qrow." i said. "Same here." he said thinking of the last time we last saw each other. "Now, what's a guy like you doing here fighting grimm and going after my niece's team?" asked qrow. "Bringing something back. Beacon may have fell but we can rebuild. Start anew, we never gave up and look at where we are." i said. "Yeah, knee deep in war with death around mostly every corner. Just another day at the office." said qrow looking at ruby. "Do you miss her?" i said. "Of course i do, she was my friend." he said. We were both looking at ruby with a look, it was sorta like a worried but proud look. "She's just like summer, determined, she didn't surrender when she died, neither your team." qrow said letting off a tear. I looked down and thought about the losses in my life, summer my team, cinder. I walked off into the darkness. "Where you going?" he asked. I looked back with a smile. "Ending this nightmare.". Then, i vanished in the night. I thought i could end this faster.