Sorry

"I, guess we'll take this from the top."

A few days after Percy's initial appointment, Hades called Poseidon to have Percy in his office. Hades with the help of Apollo would look through every single one of Percy's scars in order to decided the ones that would be used in the upcoming trial against Percy's former step father Gabe.

Tyson and Triton didn't now about Percy's past. All they knew was that Poseidon had been in part of the equation that had given life to Percy with another women other than their mother.

They never asked about the doctor appointments or Percy's scars not that they had seen any.

The two boys were usually too caught up in their own lives to question it, Tyson still being in his sweet years of naïvety and Trition immersed in school, sports, and his social life. And of course the over all feeling that Percy was some kind of intruder in his household.

But in the ever lessening time the family had between now and the trial Trition and Tyson were bound to find out eventually. Either by Poseidon telling them himself or them figuring it out.

The rest of Poseidons family didn't really know about Percy's past either, for the exception of Amphitrite,
Apollo (Percy's doctor), Hestia (Percy's caseworker), and Hades (Percy's lawyer).

Poseidon didn't like to admit it but besides Hestia he had called on his family members because a part of him wanted their support.

And they had been very supporting, even now they were helping him out.

It had taken less convincing than Poseidon thought it would to get Percy into hades office.

He had expected to hear Percy complain that he had just been through this and he didn't understand why he had to do it again. He had even expected Percy bring up the fact that they had taken pictures last time and so there was no good reason for them to go through this again, and at the very least he shouldn't have to be there.

But then Poseidon realized why Percy didn't argue.

It took Poseidon a while to notice how obedient Percy was since moving in.

He never stayed out late, or got into trouble except for the time Poseidon found out about Percy's smoking habit, but even then after their talk percy had made an effort to quite (Poseidon had found Percy's full box of cigs in the trash can.)

But after Poseidon did began to notice Percy's obedience he also noticed how Percy would flinch when Poseidon got on to him, even when Percy wasn't really in trouble. Like a few days ago when Poseidon asked Percy to take the trash out and Percy's flinched violently before doing it, or last week when after coming home from work, Poseidon called hey from the entry hall and Percy flinched so bad he dropped his glass of water which had then shattered and Percy began picking up shards of glass with his bare hand apologizing profusely as he cut himself on the shards.

And then Poseidon realized that maybe he expected Percy to be pissed at the prospect of going back through Percy's scars because Poseidon was afraid.

He was so afraid because Poseidon hadn't been man enough to see Percy's scars himself and afraid that they were as bad as they were in his head.

That Percy would be hurting as bad as Poseidon's suspicions because poseidon wouldn't be able to handle that.
*********************************