Epilouge

"Percy?" Amphitrite said somewhat quietly.

She had woken up with this horrible feeling in her gut.

Like something awful had happened.

She just had this feeling.

And that's why she walked into Percy's room without Percy agreeing for her to come in before the sun was really awake.

And one look at the empty bed and the water under the bathroom door she knew something was awfully wrong.

She knock on the door to the bathroom

No answer.

She knocked again harder

No answer

She panicked as she jiggled the door Handel desperate for it to open.

And it just wouldn't open.
********

It was like one of those things you hear about in the news, where the mother lifts up a car to save there child.

But it wasn't a car or this ladies child.

It was Amphitrite kicking open a door with her bear foot and nearly fainting when she saw the hellish sight in front of her.

Percy layed in the water of the tub.

His head was under water and his eyes were a glassy green.

His arms laid on the side of the tub.

They were bloody.

Amphitrite hardly registered knocking over the bottle of jack in her hast to reach Percy.

It seemed as though her previous strength had abandon her as she tried desperately to lift Percy from the water.

"Your Okay, your okay" she kept repeating as if saying then enough will make it come true.

She was crying and sobbing and screaming as she tried to lift Percy.

All that noice woke up trition from down the hall who ran into Percy's room only to meet the same sight of his mothers.

"Mom?" He croaked

"No, no." Amphitrite said looking back at trition " go get your father and phone the police, we, we need an ambulance. And if your brother is awake keep him downstairs, he didn't need to see this."

Trition didn't argue. 

In just under a few minutes Poseidon met his wife who was cradling his dead son in the bathroom.

Poseidon did faint at the sight.

He fell back scared out of his mind at the horrible sight.

The scene that would never leave his mind.

****** Rachel **********

He wouldn't of been happy.

He wouldn't of been happy living with Poseidon in his new far too big house, with all of the expensive things rachel knew Percy would be too afraid to break to touch.