If time machines exsisted

For all of those who wanted a happy ending 💕

*****************************

Percy thought he looked like one of the grace's dresses like this.

All nice and prettied up.

Dressed in a costume. It wasn't percy.

But maybe he was glad it wasn't.

That's when he started to cry, when he started to crumple.

When he finally let the tears fall and the sobs tear out his throat he knew he was nothing like his new family, he was nothing like anyone.

He wasn't sure why he was crying.

There were just so many reasons.

Like the anniversary  of his mothers death, or Gabe's suicide (he was the only father figure percy ever really had up until a few months ago)

Or maybe he was crying because since the play ended and the curtain shut at the trail people stoped caring.

They stoped asking questions and trying.

And while Percy was glad for the quiet, he also just needed someone to talk to.

And he had tried.

He tried so fucking hard but no one wanted to talk because it made them uncomfortable.

So all that was left for him was what he believed he needed to do.

The thing he really needed to do right, the one thing he had wanted for as long as his dark mind would allow him to remember.

He needed to kill himself.

It made sense to him, to die the same way his mother had, while at the same time dying the way he had always imagined.

Drowning for his mother

Drunk, high and bleeding for himself.

And yet he never quite got to that.

It must of been his crying that had woke Tyson up.

It had to of been Percy's outright crying, his mess of sobs and tears that were crawling out of his mouth as he laid in front of the mirror, staring at the reflection that was nearly unrecognizable.

Percy couldn't believe any other force but noise had possessed Tyson to pick Percy's lock and walk into Percy's room.

To see Percy's pain and know what to do.

That Tyson knew to hold Percy until his tears ran dry.

That he knew to take the little black box out of Percy's hand and close the damned thing.

That he knew to not only take Percy's phone and call his father but also an ambulance.

That Tyson had been able to understand at such a small age which many adults could not.

That he saw, listened, and acted without over analyzing the situation or putting himself over the person who needed help.

As as a result this happened:

Percy went to the hospital and got in patient care.

Percy hated Tyson for a time because in his perspective it wasn't any of Tyson's business, yet eventually he realized Tyson was just looking out for him and they made up.

It took some time but Percy eventually was able to stop the addictions that had plagued him his entire life.

He stopped cutting

He stopped drinking

He stoped using methadone

He even stoped smoking.

And eventually, although this took quite a bit of time, he stoped looking for triggering content in his life and others.

He took time to focused on the things he loved.

Like music and art and his new family, who he realized even with all their faults were there for him even if they had a difficult time showing it.

He would of gone to college and eventually of gotten married.

He would of became a phycologist and a writer whose goals were to help those who were struggling like he once had.

He would of spent the rest of his life as a reasonably happy, healthy man who kept the past in the past and only looked forward to his much brother future.

And he would of lived until the ripe old age of 93 before eventually passing off to the next world in peace.

And yet none of this ever came to be.

Because no one cared enough to act.

Because time machines don't exists.

Alright guys one last chapter for those who wanted to of known what Percy would of been like if he didn't kill himself.

But he did.

And that's the point of this story

To tell you that your actions (both the ones you take and the ones you don't) have consequences.

There are many sections of this story I could of taken and changed it into something good for Percy.

But I didn't.

But u can.

U can find the people in your own life who is struggling and seize the moment instead of waiting for the dark days ahead.

To stop the horrid fate from happening.

Okay now that I'm few ranting I can tell you stuff.

THERE IS A SEQUAL

I know, happy-ish right??

It's called "old endings" and follows percy form the age of 8 to the first chapter of this story.

It includes all the topics I flossed over in this story like Percy's abuse (sexual physical and emotional) his mother suicide, his underage relationship with Luke, and many others.

So if you'd like to read more in-depth you can

There is also another story called "therapy" witch follows Percy go through life after losing a limb in a terrorist attack and filling in love with the son of the man they were targeting.

If any of that sound interesting feel free to check them out, I update ever 1 or two weeks.

And for the last time (I swear) thx for reading 💕