Spare

Percy couldn't breath.

He was stuck underneath Gabe, his dead weight crushing Percy's far too small form.

Percy dimly registered Gabe's body being pulled off of him.

He gasped for air as thoughts and images and memories flashed through his mind.

His mom

Gabe

Gabe's dead body

"Always be my good girl"

He was covered in blood.

It was sticky and red and wet.

And there was far too much of it.

He heard the sirens from outside and saw the wet paramedics coming in form the rain outside.

He saw them take away Gabe's and the security guards dead body.

But Percy was breathing to fast to process anything. Everything was a blur of colors and mixed up emotions.

"He's in shock, he needs to rest."

"You'll only feel a bit of pressure."

He passed out in the arms of a dark haired  paramedic.

********

No one wanted to talk about it.

After the incident in the court room percy spent a day in hospital, before he was discharged and left for home with Poseidon. Where he stayed home from school for 3 days.

He mostly stayed in his room.

Trition had tried to talk to Percy but he pretended to be asleep.

Trition didn't try again.

Poseidon couldn't look at percy. If was just as Percy feared. He saw had dirty percy was and had decided he didn't want anything to do with his bastard. At least that's what Percy thought.

Poseidon's other kids didn't know Percy so they didn't try, and Amphitrite felt even more awkward about talking to Percy so she just avoided him like she had since the dark haired boy had entered their lives.

They didn't tell Tyson but Percy could tell Tyson sensed something was up.

He tried more than ever to cheer up Percy, wanting to play games with him and eat blue candy which sort of become their thing since the first time all those months ago.

But Percy would say he was tired.

And he was tired, just not in the way others believed.

******************

It had been surprisingly easy.

Percy had thought finding what he needed was going to be more complicated.

But after just one short and hushed talk with Thalia Percy found a dealer.