Did I wake you?

Fluff , sexual tension and cursing. 

It was earlier in the evening, approximately 9:03. Jake was debating whether he should go wake up his boyfriend or not from his slumber. Normally Albert would be making videos till his eyes were drowsy and his limbs slacking while he tried to play roblox.

 He knew this, yet he slowly opened the doorknob leading to Albert's room closing it silently behind him.  Jake approached slowly, not wanting to wake him up just yet. 

He looked around quickly, noticing where Albert normally played was littered with beer cans, chip bags and his plate from last nights dinner that Jake made for him. He also noticed dirty clothing littered the floor near the dresser and closet. Jake always knew Albert was rather messy and not a clean person like he was. 

 He gazed at his boyfriend, smiling happily knowing he's got to be the luckiest person on earth to be dating the one and only Albertsstuff. They've been dating for little over a year now, made tons of videos together and even went on fun dates that involved expensive restaurants and tons of beer. 

Albert's soft snoring broke him out of his daydreaming, he stopped in front of the bed and silently got in behind his boyfriend. Ever so slowly lifting the covers and crawling in so he wouldn't surprise him. He moved till he was practically up against Albert, snaking his hands around him. Jake placed soft kisses along his neck, smiling when Albert shifted slightly. 

"You awake?" Jake whispered into Albert's ear, chuckling when he felt him shiver.  He bit the shell of Albert's earlobe lightly, elicting a small moan from his boyfriend. 

"Jake go away, I'm trying to sleep asshole." Albert said groggily, trying to move away, knowing Jake's got a grip on him and most likely won't give it up anytime soon. 

Jake snugged his head in between the crook of his boyfriends neck. "But why? I love you baby." he said, while slowly rubbing up against Albert. He moaned, pushing up against Jake, his face and ears quickly going a deep red. 

"Goddamn it Jake, I barely got any slee-- ahh!" Albert spoke, feeling his boyfriend rut up against him like a wild dog. Jake chuckled, knowing Albert went from tired and grumpy to desperately pushing back against him and moaning like a cheap hooker. 

Albert could feel Jake's boner poking at him, while he was rutting against his ass. This further made him hornier, knowing he's got a boner from Jake's little morning activities.  "Jakeee~" Albert moaned, feeling himself close to climax. Jake abruptly stopped, getting off the bed, chuckling when his boyfriend whined losing the sensation he was feeling. 

"I'm going to go make us some breakfast, don't be too late babe." Jake said, while walking towards his boyfriend's door. 

"Fuck you." Albert replied, grumpy that he was close to cumming and now he's left with a raging boner. Jake laughed, turned his head once and said "That's for later.", walking out of the door leaving Albert speechless.