All things mythical

Warnings; Smut, blood, multiple orgasms, vampires,  and language.

They lived in a world where vampires existed, but not many get to see them live in action. Upon generations and generations of vampires, they would isolate their families from big cities, or areas with big populations. This wasn't the case for Albert, who is a pure blood, he lives close to his best friend and lover; Jake.

Albert moved with swift speed, moving Jake to the bed. He moved the taller male's legs apart, shifting to be in-between the other. 

Jake practically moaned when he felt the other's boner push against his ass. 

Albert chuckled, grinding against his lover, placing his mouth roughly on the other's.

He bit and nipped, pushing his intruding tongue into the other's mouth when he gasped. 

Their tongues fought for dominance, dancing along each other while also exploring each other's mouth. 

Jake pulled back panting, putting an arm around his neck pulling him impossibly closer. 

Albert moved his mouth to his neck, leaving various love bites, on his neck, shoulder blades, Adams apple, chest, anywhere he could manage.

The taller male bucked up, moaning breathlessly. 

"More~" Jake moaned, a thin layer of sweat visible over his body.

Albert reached down to palm Jake's erection through his boxers. 

The older male gasped at the feeling, grinding into his lover's hand. "A-ah!" 

Albert chuckled, leaning up to graze his teeth against his lover's neck. 

"Bite me, you vampire fuck." Jake said, smiling mischievously. Moaning when he felt white fangs pierce into his neck. 

He removed his hand from the other's boxers, instead grinding his own erection down into Jake's.

Jake could feel his mind swarm, the adrenaline pumping through his veins.  He body slowly became limp, but he still managed to buck against Albert. 

Once he pulled back, dribbles of blood ran down his mouth, licking his lips. "You taste so goddamn good, I can't get enough of you." 

Jake moaned, overwhelmed by what's happening, voice raspy from the sudden blood loss. 

Albert moved to pull off his lover's boxers, along with his own. He moved to the nightstand to get a bottle of lube. 

He opened the cap, pouring a generous amount on his cock. Giving himself a few strokes, he smiled in satisfaction. 

Looking down at Jake who was a moaning mess, chuckled lightly. "You ready baby? You want me to fuck you into the mattress so hard you can't walk for a week?"

He brought his less sticky hand to run across his lover's thigh, making the other gasp and buck into the touch.

Jake nodded up at his lover, whispering lightly; "Take me." 

That was all Albert needed before pushing his way into his lover's body, past the ring of muscle, into the tight wet heat that surrounded him. 

The older male moaned in delight when he felt Albert enter him, feeling his legs hoist up over Albert's shoulders.

He started a slow rhythm, letting his lover get used to the feeling of being filled. Jake pushed back against the other with every push, moaning and panting. 

"I love the way your ass just begs for more, inviting me in with every thrust, what a filthy whore you are." Albert groaned, pushing into him with more force.

Jake yelped, moaning out against those words. 

"More..please!" Jake begged, gripping the bed-sheets beneath him.

Albert did without hesitation, pushing into him roughly, meeting the other's warm body with each thrust. Wet slaps and desperate moaned filled the air as they continued. 

Jake gasped when he felt Albert's cock brush against his prostate. Bucking back to meet his thrusts, he whined, "Right there!, ah! fuck!"

He complied, angling his thrusts to hit his prostate every time. 

The taller male moaned between every thrust, bringing his hand down to jerk himself off. He felt warmth in his stomach as he was drawing near his orgasm. 

With a final thrust, Jake gasped while hot ropes of cum shot out of his cock and onto his stomach.

Albert, who hasn't stopped yet, brought his head down to lick up his salty cum. 

He trailed kisses along Jake's torso, bringing himself up to kiss his lover roughly. 

Albert growled pulling out, "turn over, I'm not done with you yet." 

Jake eagerly turned over, till he was on all fours. 

He put his hands on his shoulders, near his neck, pushing back into him roughly. 

"Ah! fuck, mmm!" Jake moaned, pushing back against Albert.

Jake could feel himself becoming hard again, despite him cumming not too long ago.

Albert set a brutal pace, pushing into him roughly and hitting his prostate head on.

He bought his head down biting his fangs into his back, leaving obvious marks. He lapped up the blood that surfaced, smiling down at the various bite marks.

He moved his hands from his shoulder's to his hips where he dug his nails into the soft flesh.

He roughly pushed into the other, pulling back to push back in with inhumanly force.

That's what Jake loved about him in bed, he can do things that human's wouldn't be able to surpass. 

Jake was a moaning mess beneath him, moaning and panting. Gasping when feeling the head of his cock push up against his prostate every time. 

Albert reached over to kiss Jake roughly, biting against his lip and growling lowly. 

He could feel himself get close to orgasm again, even after being spent after the first one.

Albert's thrusts were beginning to get sloppy as he was getting near is climax, groaning when he felt Jake tense up on him.

Pushing one last time, he came inside Jake, white cum pooling into his abused hole. 

Jake followed after, cumming onto his bed-sheets.

Albert pulled out, watching as cum dribbled out of the other's hole and down his thighs. 

Chuckling, he laid back against the bed, spent out. Jake did the same.