"You're Drunk"

Swearing, and smut.

           It had to be at least 3 in the morning, most of the lights were off, and his neighbors were asleep. He had some red-bull and beer cans littered around him to keep him awake. Albert was trying to make a new video to upload to his channel, which consisted of him yelling constantly and cursing at his monitor every time he died. 

He was trying to play roblox deathrun, getting angry every time the killer killed him when he knew he wasn't even close to what killed him. He yawned, looking out of his window that was close to his bed, noticing the bright white orb in the sky shining in. 

Jake was out partying, like he normally does when he has nothing better to do. Normally he'd come home real late, passing out on the couch, because he was too exhausted to make it to his bedroom. Other nights Albert had to go to the clubs where his friend was normally at to take him him home, knowing some days were worse than the rest.

He sighed, stopping his recording session, thinking it'll be a good time to get a snack then head to bed. He got up from his chair, nearly tripping when his legs gave out, clinging to the side of his desk desperately. "I've sat there for too long" he thought, bringing himself up to walk out of the room to the kitchen. 

Albert looked through the cabinets above his stove, looking for something to eat. Deciding he'll have cereal since there isn't much left to eat in the house, he took out a bowl along with a spoon. He got his normal cereal out and poured it into his bowl, with milk that drenched his meal. 

He looked across the room, squinting at the clock trying to figure out what time it was; 3:57. Jake could be home at any moment, probably drunk out of his mind. 

He continued to eat his cereal, occasionally looking at his phone to see what new comments he got on his latest video. Some were telling him to play "Adopt Me" games, others were telling him to make a video with Jake, since he hasn't made one with him for at least a week or two. 

Once he was finished, he lazily made he way to his room, glancing at his gaming area and sighed, of course he wasn't going to clean it up, but it was sure a mess. 

He made his way to the bed, and slipped under the covers almost carelessly, turning his head to the window. Albert almost overlooked the dark-clad figure walking up to his house. It's got to be Jake, of course. The door opened and closed, noticing the footsteps becoming louder and louder until they stopped in front of his room. The knob jingled until it finally opened, revealing a drunk and stumbling Jake. 

Albert continued to look out the window, ignoring Jake. Jake stumbled and swayed as he tried to stand still in the opening of Albert's room. "Albert~" Jake said, "Come on baby, don't ignore me." Albert wrapped the blanket around him more, trying to hide himself from Jake, not knowing how this could end out. 

Jake attempted to walk closer to Albert's bed, but failed miserably, tripping on air and landing at the heel of his bed. he groaned loudly, the drinks getting to his head. "Fuck me." Jake said, trying to lift himself up so that he could lay beside the other. Albert, who took note in his words, shifted slightly, moving till he was partially out of the covers looking at Jake. "You're drunk, go to bed."

"I'll go to bed with you, please just fuuuck me.~" Albert, who is deep red in embarrassment right now, decided to let him have what he wanted. He moved the rest of the covers off him, wrapping his arms around Jake to bring him to his lap. Jake, who's had a hard-on since the club, rubbed down against Albert to get some friction.

Albert moaned and rocked up against him, enjoying the friction the two are making. "Albert!~" Jake moaned loudly, kissing his friend desperately, sloppy tongues and wet mouths. 

Albert stopped kissing him once he needed to breathe, chuckling softly while he placed his mouth on Jake's neck, making various love bites. Jake, who was inpatient on how slow the pace was going, attempted to undue his friend's pants, failing to open them due to his drunken state. 

He took note of this, swatted Jake's hands away to undue them himself. Albert helped Jake take off his shirt, Jake giggling when he got caught in his shirt from not properly taking it off. He undid his friend's pants, while Jake quickly moved off his pants and boxers within one swoop.

Jake, who was fully naked on top of his friend now, began to grind on him again, whining when he still felt fabric under him. "Take them off baby.~" Albert nodded, and took them off, throwing them across the room.  

Jake, who's still sitting on Albert's lap, lazily wrapped his hand around both of their cocks, pumping slowly. they both moaned, Albert bucking up against him. He stroked them in low slow strokes, that still came out sloppy. he slowly began to quicken the pace, the precum from both of them slicking up his hand. 

Albert kissed him sloppily, moving to grab Jake's hand off of both of them. "Get the lube." he told his friend, the other reacting quickly, moving off the bed to the nightstand to fetch the desired bottle. Once he got back, he sat on Albert's lap again. 

"You want me to prepare you, or no?" "Fuck that, I need you." Albert gave a look of concern, but went with it anyways, pouring some of the cool liquid onto his cock, slicking himself up. He brought up Jake's hips, aligning his cock with his friend's entrance.

Albert slowly pushed Jake down onto his cock, careful not to hurt him. Jake whined while going down on his friend, moaning when he took his whole girth. "You're huge baby.~" Jake moaned, pushing his hips up, forcefully pushing himself down again, beginning a rhythm. 

They shared sloppy kisses while Albert rocked up against him. "You like that? You like it when daddy fills you up with his thick cock? You're so good for me baby, so tight." Jake moaned, he rarely ever gets to hear Albert dirty talk, and fuck, he was turned on. 

Albert placed his mouth on Jake's neck, leaving love bites, sometimes biting into the skin a little too hard tasting the metallic blood on his taste-buds. Also kissing along his collar bones and his shoulders. "Such a good boy." Albert said, rocking into him with a particularly hard thrust. 

"Aaah!~, right there baby, please!" Jake moaned, pushing down to feel those sparks in his eyes again. Albert complied, angling his thrusts so they hit his prostate every time he thrusts up.  Jake became a mumbling mess of "yes!" "Albert!" and "more!". 

Albert moved a hand and placed it on Jake's wilting cock, thumbing the slit. Jake moaning from his actions, thrusted into his hand desperately, wanting some friction. Albert, noticing this, began stroking him equally as fast as his thrusts, so they'd align. 

Jake's ball began to tighten, as he felt his release coming fast, yelling Albert's name one last time, before he was seeing white. Thick white ropes of cum stained both of their bellies. Albert feeling the rush of it, came as well, filling Jake to the brim with his cum. 

Albert picked Jake off of his cock, laying him beside himself. Jake whining when the sensation left, noticing his friend's cum leaking out of his abused hole.

He'd have to wash his sheets tomorrow, for now, he pulled the covers over both of them, snuggling up against each other. "Albert?" "Yeah?" "I love you." "I love you too, now get some sleep." Albert said, while ruffling Jake's hair, smiling happily. They both fell asleep almost instantly.