"Stop messing around, man."

Jake never thought of himself as gay, bisexual sure, but he wouldn't dare think of being with a man.

Not until Albert showed up, regardless, he would always hold back because he didn't want to lose his composure, his masculine outlook, or even worse, his dignity. 

He's staying at his best friend's house for two weeks, and so far it's been enticing, Albert wasn't the one to hide how he felt, or express it. 

He was very flamboyant, even with his girlfriend Lana.

Not that Lana minded, but to Jake it was different, he's never been up close to Albert, up and personal. 

Or it could be the fact that Lana's relationship was open, and they weren't ashamed of it. They've had their share of men and women in her bed, neither of them minding the added partner. 

Jake's eye twitched when he would watch Albert sway on his feet, smiling nonchalantly at the partner Lana brought in recently. 

"We're going to the bedroom, hun. You joining?" Lana asked, visibly excited. 

"Not tonight, thank you babe, have fun." He said, watching them silently leave.

Jake looked at the other, who was looking through the cabinets for something to eat. Eyeing him warily, he spoke up. "How can you be okay with your partner sleeping with someone else under the same roof you're in?"

Albert looked down, smiling darkly. "Simple, she gets her fair share, I get mine."

The taller male looked at Albert, noticing the glint of darkness and mischief in his brown orbs.

He stepped back hesitantly, not daring to get closer.

"What, you jealous?" He asked, casually walking closer to him. 

"No... get away from me!" Jake defended himself, swatting Albert's hand away when it goes for his face.

"Man that's gay." The taller male said, grunting when his back hit a wall. 

The smaller male pressed up against the other, moving to grip his hands on either side of him. Rutting roughly against the taller male, Albert's clothed dick rubbing against the other's, seeking friction. 

"Stop messing around, man." Jake said, fingers interlaced with the others, managing to dig his nails into the back of the other's hands.  

"Try me." Albert smirked, bringing his mouth down to bite hard against the other's neck. 

"Ow, fuck!" Jake said quivering, hands shaking slightly in the other's grasp.

"Oh, are you into this sort of thing? Biting, marking?" Albert said mischievously, breathing air along the other's neck.

Jake snarled, pushing against the other's body, clothed erections rubbing against one another.

Albert bit along Jake's neck, on his Adam's apple, on his collarbone. He was marking him.

The taller male groaned within the other's grasp, already hard from the other's actions.

"Albert~" Jake moaned when Albert bit between the section that connects the shoulder to his collarbone. 

He looked up to see the lust in the other's eyes, growling slightly.

To be continued...