Long days lead to something great

Cursing, daddy kink, and smut. 

          Jake was going to college to study for film and entertainment, while Albert on the other hand dropped out to pursue a YouTube job.

Albert would always be on his phone, no matter what was going on, it's not like he had anything better to do. He'd check his twitter, his YouTube comments, and any other social media. 

When he wasn't on his phone he was either drunk off his mind, sleeping or making a new video to upload to either of his two channels. 

Jake on the other hand, was always studying, while in his free time he'd make videos of his own, or collaborate with Albert. 

The younger male laid on his bed, in only boxers with his earbuds in listening to his playlist. He was going through his comments on YouTube, like he normally does when Jake is out of the house in his classes. 

He decided he'd take a quick nap, moving to put his phone on the nightstand. He rested his head on the pillow, not bothering to to cover himself up. His rest lasted 3 and a half hours, instead of what he intended to be 30 minutes. 

Jake should be home by now, probably studying. Albert went on to make a video for YouTube, then edit it afterward. 

Once he was finished, it was around 10 o' clock at night. He flopped on his bed, laying on his stomach to look at his phone again. 

He didn't have his earbuds in this time, so he could clearly hear Jake come in and sit behind him. Albert's eyes were glued to the screen, he was reading comments on his newest video, minding his own business. 

The older male chuckled lightly, moving his hands to rub up Albert's legs, stopping at his hips. He gave small kisses on his spine and some on his hipbones. The younger male hummed in approval, signaling Jake to go further. 

Jake slowly took off Albert's boxers, throwing them next to the bed. He quickly got off the bed, looking through the drawers for lube, going back to the bed to quickly discard his clothing. 

Albert, still looking at his phone, didn't notice Jake get up, but he felt him come back. Jake put his hands on his hips, pulling him back so his ass was in the air. "You're so beautiful look at you." Jake soothed, kissing the younger male's cheeks, rubbing circles into them. 

The younger male smiled, not looking back at Jake. After long days, it was normal for Jake to come into his room to have sex, it was a stress reliever. 

He continued to look at his phone, going to go look at the news, since he hasn't really checked today. Nothing much happened, well nothing more than usual. 

Jake pushed himself against Albert, his cock rubbing against the other's ass. He brought his hands to spread the other's cheeks, chuckling at the smaller male who pushed slightly back against him. 

The older male flipped the cap to the lube, pouring some on his cock, cold liquid dripping down onto the younger male's entrance. 

He slowly pushed in, making slow and shallow thrusts. Jake kissed his spine again, smiling down at what he could see of as words on Albert's screen, some in bold and some weren't. 

Albert's quiet moans encouraged him to keep going, slowly fucking the younger boy. 

He gripped his hips, not enough to bruise him though, he wanted to take care of his boy. 

Jake groaned of how tight Albert was, after all the rounds he gets,  he's always tight. He quickened the pace, thrusting deeper so he could find his lover's sweet spot. 

Albert gasped, pushing back against the older male, seeing stars for a split second. 

"Mm daddy right there.~" he moaned, while scrolling through his phone. He went on to go text Russo, his friend he sometimes made videos with. 

He never told Russo he was getting fucked by Jake, but that's just something he'd keep secret. It's not like he can exactly type perfectly due to constantly moving about with the older male. 

Jake chuckled, leaning down to Albert's ear biting his earlobe. Then he went to kiss his neck, leaving love-bites that trailed to his back. 

At this point, he's thrusting as deep as he can into the other, his pace decently fast. 

Albert whimpered, cumming on the sheets underneath him. He'd have to clean them before he goes to bed, he thought. 

Jake could feel the other tighten around his cock, his thrusts became sloppy, soon cumming into the younger boy. 

He pulled out, slid off the bed to get his clothing and gave Albert a quick kiss on the cheek. 

"Goodnight baby" Jake said, while heading to the door, closing it silently.

Albert smiled, feeling the cum drip out of his hole, which was now going onto the cum-soaked sheets.