"Shall we?"

Warnings; Smut, language, almost getting caught.

They've known each other for over 5 years, thanks to roblox. Jake and Albert had made numerous videos of them hinting what everyone wants. 

Jake would always be jealous of Lana and often get into arguments with her, but that didn't stop him from getting impossibly closer to Albert.

Jake was finally going to meet his best friend, the only thing between them was the plane ride. 

Once he was there, he didn't hold back how excited he was to meet Albert. Lana noticed, but brushed it off since she thought nothing was serious between them.

Little did she know, over the past week they've got impossibly closer, even sneaking behind Lana's back to steal looks that lasted too long, or even holding hands behind the couch when Lana was sleeping up against Albert.

Lana decided to go out of the house to get groceries, she told the boys. Jake smirked, watching her leave the house from the banister. 

Albert was chilling on the couch on the second floor, watching tv, when he noticed Jake come up and lay his whole body across him.

"What the fuck are you doing? Isn't Lana downstairs?" 

Jake shook his head, "she left to go to the store, I thought you would of heard her." 

Albert laughed, eye glued to the screen, "No, I didn't notice, I was to focused on what's going on with the tv."

The taller male chuckled, glancing up at Albert "wanna get freaky?".

Albert took his eyes off the screen to look directly into Jake's eyes, amused by what he said.

"Oh yeah? what if Lana comes home and finds us fucking each other?"

Jake looked down, thinking for a moment, a smile forming on his face. "Then you better be quiet." and with that Jake moved off the couch till he was seated in front of Albert.

Albert sighed, looking down at Jake with weary eyes. 

Jake effortlessly stripped Albert of his sweatpants, bringing down his boxers too.

The taller male noticed Albert was already hard, it must of been when we was laying on him and shifting about on his lap. 

"You're already worked up, huh? Works for me." Jake brought up one of his hands, wrapping it at the base of Albert's cock.

Albert smiled slightly, glancing down at Jake for a second to look back at the tv.

He slowly began pumping Albert's cock, bringing his head up to lick a long stripe on the base. He gave his cock a few kisses, thumbing the slit. 

Jake removed his hand and replaced it with his head, slowly sinking himself down. The other male brought a hand to Jake's hair, gripping it slightly.

"There ya go babe, your mouth feels amazing wrapped around my cock." Albert groaned, bucking into the other's mouth. 

The taller male moaned, sending delicious vibrations. He began to bob his head, fitting as much as he could into his mouth. 

With every thrust, he licked up what he could reach, coating Albert's cock in a thin sheet of saliva. 

"Mmm, your the best someone could have." Albert moaned, gripping Jake's hair tighter as he thrusted his cock into the tight heat of his throat. 

Jake jumped slightly, not able to stop his movements due to Albert's grip on his hair.