"We don't got time for stupid lovemaking, let's fuck."

Cursing, gore, many kinks, knife play, sadistic, and smut. 

           Albert and Jake sat laying on the couch in nothing but their underwear. Distant sounds of the TV in the background as both of them are lapsed together in a heated make-out session. 

Jake bit at Albert's lip, biting down hard enough to draw blood, lapping up the taste of metallic. The other moaned, running his hands over Jake's scars that plastered his chest. Every now and then, he'd dig his fingernails into the soft flesh, raising the blood to the surface. 

The room was filled with their own voices, wrestling each other to see who'd be on top of the other. As always, Albert being the smaller one, was pushed against the sofa, one of his arms slacking off of the side. 

Jake moved slightly, reaching for something on the table, bringing it closer for inspection, Albert realized it was a sharp knife, one from the kitchen. Chuckling darkly, Jake moved the knife to the other's chest, cutting a thin line. Albert moaned, bucking up against Jake. The other, lapped up his blood, cutting several other marks along his chest, licking those ones up as well. "You like that?"

Albert moaned again, the desire to feel the pain again, the sparks that the pain had set on him, it was all too much. 

The other shifted slightly, so he would be sitting on Albert's lap, leaning down to bite hickeys into Albert's neck. He'd bite too hard on each one he left, blood seeping out of the wounds, purple bruises forming where the blood formed. 

Albert looked into Jake's eyes, which were filled with lust and mischief. Bringing one of his hands down, he ran a finger through one of the cuts blood, smearing it across his chest. Jake took the knife, and carved the words "Jake's" on his lower abdomen. Lapping up the blood forming, admiring his work of art. 

Jake got up, reaching his hand out so the other could take his hand, leading him to the bedroom. Once they were at the door of their room, Jake pushed him against the door, smashing his lips up against the others, the noise of teeth hitting teeth audible. 

The smaller male shifted his hand behind them, opening the door, still kissing the other. Albert gasping for breath, moved his head away, pulling the other into the room. Pushing him onto the bed, Albert got on top of him and started kissing him again. 

They both exchanged kisses for a few minutes, before Jake decided he much rather be on top, flipping the pair over so Albert was underneath him.

Jake moved Albert's legs apart, so he could snake in-between both of them. He started to palm the smaller male, feeling himself through the thin fabric. Albert moaned, bucking up against the other. "We don't got time for stupid lovemaking, let's fuck." Albert said in-between breaths. 

The taller male looked at him, smiling darkly. "Whatever you say babe." He proceeded to take off his own boxers, along with helping the other take his off. 

Jake moved down to Albert's hips, biting into them, leaving love bites over the tender skin. He slowly made his way down to his thighs, biting into the soft flesh. Lapping up the blood that peaked from the love bites. 

He moved off the bed for a quick minute, going into the drawers finding the lube. Making his way back to the bed, he admired Albert laying there waiting for him. Purple marks all over his body, from head to toe. 

The taller male made his way in-between his legs again, not bothering to slick up his fingers, since he'd rather fuck his lover into the mattress, than take his time. 

He slicked up his cock instead, giving a few strokes to make sure he's covered. 

"Beg, you ungrateful slut." Jake demanded, sitting on his heels watching Albert. The smaller male, face flushed from embarrassment and lust complied. "Please.." 

"What was that? Speak up." The other pushed, Albert, choking back his pride said, "I want you to fuck me so hard that I won't be able to walk for weeks, want you to be mine, please."

Jake smile widened, "Good boy." he moved forward, so his cock was right at the other's entrance. Pushing in roughly, setting a brutal pace. Albert yelped when Jake entered, but soon moaned from the pain that was causing jolts in his body. 

Albert moved his hands to Jake's back, scratching his way down, enough to draw blood. Jake went down to bite along Albert's ear, whispering how he was a good boy, or how tight he was. The smaller male moaned in appreciation, loving every moment of it. 

The taller male pushed roughly each thrust, hitting his prostate every time he went in. Jake brought a hand down, pinching Albert's nipples, making them sore from being abused. He loved the way Albert moaned for him, the feeling of his nails bringing him delicious pain on his backside. 

Once he was done pinching the smaller male's nipples, he moved it till it was on his throbbing cock, leaking with precum. Thumbing the slit, he worked his hand so it would align with his brutal thrusts. 

Jake suddenly pulled off his hands from Albert's body, motioning him to get on all fours. When he did so, he praised him with those words Albert loved. 

Moving to align with his entrance again, he pushed in slowly this time, making shallow thrusts, enjoying the whine coming from the male underneath him. 

He moved so his chest was pressed up against Albert's back, laying his head in the crook of his lover's neck. "You're such a slut, taking my cock so willingly." Jake said, before he quicken his pace again, back to his brutal pace. 

Jake bit into Albert's shoulder blades, lapping up the blood that surfaced. Albert moaned, bringing his hand down to jack himself off. 

The taller male noticed this, and swatted his hand away. "You don't get that privilege, slut. You cum on my cock, only." Albert moaned, nodding his head to his lover's words. 

Jake kissed Albert's necks where one of his various love bites stood out. His hands were on the smaller male's hips, digging into his skin so they'd leave marks. Albert was a moaning mess, moaning out Jake's name when he hit his prostate. "I'm--I'm going to cum." Albert moaned out, Jake noticed, and chuckled darkly. "Cum for me."

That pushed Albert over the edge, ropes of cum spurting onto the bed underneath them. Jake followed after, cumming inside of Albert, filling him up. 

Jake pulled out, going to lay beside Albert on the bed. The ecstasy of their fuck remaining. 

"That was amazing." Albert said, out of breath, Jake agreed, that was one hell of a fuck indeed.