"Someone's watching."

Humiliation kink, stalking, smut, and cursing.

      Jake and Albert recently rented out a hotel for the both of them, since Jake offered too. 

It was a decent hotel, it had a pool, a 5 star rating, decent food, and amazing staff. Luckily Jake knew someone who worked there that could help them out, even let them get their room for a discount.

Most nights Albert would stay up playing roblox, or watching TV, eventually falling asleep due to drowsiness.

Jake, on the other hand would always go into their pool at night, when it was pitch dark, the bright shining orb in the sky shining down on him, along with the scattered stars. It was peaceful, not many cars would be out at night, and a lot of people would already be asleep. 

He'd always cross his hands on the cement, while the rest of his body was floating in the water, it was like a constant thing, come out here at night and relax. 

One night Albert thought it would've been a good idea to hang out with Jake, but the other didn't know about it yet. Stepping into the water as quietly as he could, slowly making his way to the taller male. 

Jake just thought it was a local coming into the water for some fresh air, he didn't look too much into it. Not until the other came behind him and hugged then pressed up against him. Jake was about to yelp when the other covered his mouth quickly. 

Albert chuckled, "Wouldn't want anyone waking up because of us, now would we?" Jake's eyes practically rolled to the back of his head, his body melting into the others. 

"That's a good boy." he whispered in his ear, rutting against him. He licked the shell of the taller male's ear, sucking lightly. Kissing his way down to his neck. 

Albert brought one hand down to dip his hand into the back of Jake's swimming shorts, roughly squeezing his ass.  He removed his other hand from  the other's mouth, snaking his hand down to rub his left nipple, then the right, massaging them.

Jake moaned, shifting his head slightly so he could kiss Albert, it was sloppy and he was drooling. 

The smaller male moved to take off Jake's swimming shorts, placing them on the concrete above them, moving his hand from his ass, he moved it to his entrance, circling two fingers before pushing in. 

The taller male moaned loudly, pushing up against the digits, wanting them deeper. Albert's smile widened. "What a slut you are, pushing against my fingers like a filthy whore."

When he added a third digit, Jake was already pushing back as much as he could, thrusting them as deep as they could go. The taller male's head slacked back when his fingers hit his prostate, making him see stars for what seemed like seconds. 

Albert kissed along his neck, sometimes leaving hickeys in the most noticeable spots so everyone would know that he's Albert's. Once he was satisfied he was stretched enough, he removed his fingers from Jake's eagle hole. 

Jake whined from the loss of the sensation, wanting more. The other took off his swimming shorts, throwing them where the other's was. He gave himself a few strokes before lining up with Jake's entrance. 

Pushing in slowly, Albert groaned from the tight heat, gripping onto the other's hips so he could steady himself. 

Once he was balls deep, he pulled out and pushed in as hard as he could, slightly slower than he normally goes since of the water resistance. He set a brutal pace, pushing himself against the other's back, resting his head on his shoulder blade. 

Jake moaned, from both pain and lust, pushing back against the other. He loved when Albert would top, because then he could be a whole different person. Even if he did seem like the girl in the relationship because of it. 

He was a moaning mess, closing his eyes every now or then, to fully take in the pleasure he was getting. The taller male gasped when the other hit his prostate. "Right there!" He moaned, head dropping back.  Through lidded eyes, he caught a glimpse of a light above him in the hotel. 

Someone was watching them, looking at them right now. What a pervert. 

Jake choked out, trying to put his hands down on the concrete.   "Albert! Albert-- someone's watching." Albert chuckled, not slowing down. "So what? Let them watch." He snaked his hand around to grip Jake's cock, jacking him off while thrusting into him. 

Jake moaned, pushing aside that someones watching them, and probably in disgust as well. 

The taller male was close, he was coming undone and was a complete moaning mess. "I'm going to cum!" He chanted, desperately close, Albert whispered in his ear "Then cum.". That set him off, cumming long white ropes of cum into the pool. 

Soon after the taller male came, Albert bit into his neck one last time, cumming inside the other. Riding out his orgasm, he rested his head against the other's back, sighing happily. 

Pulling out, Albert grabbed his swimming trunks, putting them on then climbing out of the pool. Looking up to where he saw the light, the mysterious figure was gone, they must of known they were finished.

Albert picked up a towel  to dry himself off, walking towards the hotel. 

"Goodnight Jake."