Control

Smut, orgasm denial, bondage, sadistic, masochist, cursing, and kinks.

Jake and Albert were both equally sadistic as they were masochist. They'd always try new things, things that they've never tried before. 

Today was one of those days where Albert was in control, even if he was always the bottom. 

They were both on the bed, Jake had one hand handcuffed to the headboard, and he clicked it so it would be tight. He was also naked, Albert had put a cock-ring on Jake so he'd not cum too early, he could take his time.

The smaller male moved his way onto the bed, sitting on Jake's lap, his cock was in the cleft of Albert's ass. The taller male licked his lips, putting his free hand onto Albert's hip, digging his nails in. 

Albert rutting against him, feeling the cool metal of the cock-ring against his skin. Moaning, he put his hands on Jake's chest, twisting both of his nipples. In response, Jake bucked up against him.

"Baby, I want to be deep inside you. let you ride me all night. Fuck, please." Jake breathed, digging his nails deeper into the other's hips, desperate to get more friction. 

Albert moaned, bringing his head down to kiss the other roughly, biting the other's bottom lip, making it split. 

He pulled back to breathe, only to sink lower and bite hickeys into his neck, drawing blood to the surface. The smaller male moved one hand behind him, to line Jake's cock with his entrance, pushing down slowly. 

Once he was fully seated on the taller male's cock, he started a slow and agonizing pace. Slowly picking himself up only to push down fully on him again. Albert moaned. "Oh fuck, you're so big, babe."

Jake grabbed Albert's hip, stilling him on his lap. "Don't tease, you fuck." he growled, thrusting up into him. Albert gasped, fingers curling on his chest. 

The taller male pushed into him, thrusting up as hard as he could, Albert practically bouncing on the other's dick. 

"I-I was suppose to b-be the one in control !" Albert moaned, pushing down to meet Jake's thrusts. He brought his head down, resting it into the crook of the other's neck, moaning in Jake's ear with every thrust.

"You never listen do you, slut?" Jake said, thrusting into the smaller male, hitting his prostate with every thrust. 

"Jake!" Albert chanted, letting out pleas, kissing lightly against the other's neck. He moved his hand to jack himself off, matching his pumps with the other's thrusts. "Baby, I love you, fuck, more!" 

Albert was practically screaming Jake's name by the time he was cumming against their chests. He lifted himself off of Jake, bringing his hand to take off the cock-ring. Giving him a few strokes, the other bucked up, cumming on Albert's face and neck. 

"Good boy" Albert soothed, licking the cum off his lips. He went into the bathroom to get a towel to wipe off his face, then came back with the key to the handcuffs, letting Jake free.

"Next time, you're going to be the one tied up." Jake said, chuckling. "Whatever you say babe." Albert said smiling.