~Feel~

Art by: GreasyDoodleNoodle

Aarmau abused AU.

I've read a lot of them. But mine gets pretty dark.

Sigherra wanna read mo' darkness?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aphmau opened her eyes and looked at the window, the sunlight getting into her room.

She sat up and looked at all the cuts and bruises on her from last night's abuse from her father. Her mother moved away and he kept her with him, Aphmau wanted to go with her mother but she wasn't allowed.

She groaned and got up, she walked into the bathroom and took a cold shower. She winced every time the water touches her wounds, she got out in her school uniform and grabbed her hood and scarf.

She got downstairs and luckily, her father was at work. She sighed a relief sigh and walked to the kitchen and grabbed a granola bar and walked out of the house. To school.

People always call her names like, Potato, Nerd, Loner and many more. But she always has an emotionless face on her.

The only friends she have are Garroth, Zane, Kawaii~Chan, Lucinda, Kim and Fc. Fc is her online friend or lover, she likes him. But she never saw him face to face.

When she got into the school grounds, she ran into Aaron. She yelped in pain as she fell on the ground.

"Watch where you're going potato!" He argued and left. Aphmau whimpered in pain and stood up. She got inside and got her schedule from the front desk and sighed.

She walked towards her locker and grabbed her stuff before someone pushed her on the ground.

She looked up and saw Ivy and Lily, "Oh hey there Potato." Ivy said and the two girls laughed.

Aphmau whimpered from all the injuries of last night, the two girls laughed and Kim walked up to them.

"Hey! Stop it." Kim said and the two girls looked at her.

"And what are you going to do you nerd?" Lily said and Kim had an angry expression on her.

"I may be a nerd, but that doesn't mean that I can do this." Kim said and snapped her fingers, spawning rats on the girl's hair.

They both screamed and ran away, Kim got out her hand and Aphmau took it. Getting up.

"Did they do anything to you?" Kim asked as Aphmau stood up.

"Yeah I'm fine, thank you." Aphmau said and Kim took a deep breath.

"Aphmau... I saw what happened to you last night."

That's just the beginning.

It will get pretty dang dark.

And Aarmau will sail trust me.

Ciao Adios!