~Secret~

Art by: Rin on Instagram

Play song 

I know it doesn't fit with the chapter but I'll put soft pop in every chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aphmau was frozen, "Wh-What do you mean?" Aphmau stuttered and Kim sighed.

"Aphmau I saw the beating. I know you guet abused by your father Aphmau." Kim said and Aphmau gulped.

"Please don't tell anyone about this please." Aphmau pleaded as she started crying.

Kim pulled Aphmau into a hug, "I won't Aphmau, but if you need anything. Please tell me, I'll be here by your side." Kim said and Aphmau smiled faintly.

"Thank you Kim. I needed that." Aphmau muttered and the bell rang. 

Aphmau walked away to her class, Werewolf Class. She hates it the most because she has it with Aaron.

She got in and sat down, next to Aaron. That's her seat after all.

"Hey potato." Aaron muttered as she sat down next to him. 

She didn't answer, she was looking down at her feet and a tear slid down her cheek.

Aaron noticed it and was confused, just as he opened his mouth the teacher walked in. The lesson started but Aaron was thinking about her. About Aphmau.

Why was she silent? Why was she looking down at her feet? Why does she always wear this hood and scarf? Why doesn't she smile? Why are her eyes dull?

He always imagines her happy with a smile on her face with him, running around with a short lilac dress with him. Her eyes shining like crystals under the sun or at night, looking at him. Her small arms wrapped around his body and his around her tiny body. her soft lips on his, he just wants to see her smile.

But she hates him. He wants to apologise but he knows it will never work, that's because of his father. Secluding him away from this world because of a curse he never wanted to live with. He can tell that she's having a rough life, but when he sees her his world shines bright. She is the one escaping him from his own little dark world where if he stayed longer... he would go insane.

The bell rang, signaling the end of classes. Aphmau got up and a tear fell on Aaron's back as she lelft. Aaron noticed it and picked up his back, he saddened as he saw the mark of her tear drop. he wore his backpack and walked out of class.

His mind is still focused on Aphmau. What's wrong with her? What's going on in her life? And why is her house always dull?

Ciao Adios!