~Mission~

Art by: Uzilisier

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aaron got to school, his hood and mask on as he was wearing a black jacket that had three black straps on his jacket.

His clothes when he gave Aphmau the letter. But he has his bandana.

He got to school and saw Aphmau talking with Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan. He leaned on a tree and started watching her actions.

Aaron walked over to his pack, that were waiting for him behind the bleachers.

"So Alpha what wrong? Why did you call us here?" Ein asked and Aaron looked at each of them and smirked.

"Watch Aphmau but don't let her or her friends see you.... and tell me everything about her." Aaron said and Fenrir was confused.

"Why?" He asked and Aaron looked at him.

"Aside from you marking her as Alpha." Dottie continued and Aaron breathed.

"I will discover her secret."

~~~

Aphmau always felt as if someone was watching her, but whenever she turns around there's nothing.

"That's probably my imagination." She muttered to herself as she walked to her locker.

Opening it, a piece of paper fell off and on the floor. Aphmau picked it up and opened it.

It's not.

She was staring at it in fear, she closed her locker and ran towards the library. Where Kim stays in her free time.

She got in and saw the brunette reading a book, she ran towards her and sat down.

"Kim I need to tell you something." Aphmau said in a panic and Kim turned to her.

"What's wrong Aphmau?" Kim asked and Aphmau handed her the piece of paper.

"I always feel as if someone is watching me then I think to myself that it's probably my imagination and i got this when I opened my locker." Aphmau said and Kim opened the paper.

She gulped and looked at Aphmau.

"Aphmau.... all I'm going to tell you is..... You will be free from your father very soon."

Ciao Adios!