~Savior~

Art by: ChannelFriz

Feels teim! *grabs popcorn*

Ps. 1000+ CHAPPIE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aaron walked back home, following Aphmau. He went into his house and ran up the stairs to his room, watching Aphmau as she got back home.

~~~

Aphmau got in and sighed, she looked at the couch and saw her father. Her everyday nightmare begins.

Zack stood up and walked towards her, he grabbed his beer bottle and slammed it on her head.

"Get ready." Zack said and pushed Aphmau out of his way.

She ran up to her room and cried, she didn't even realize that her curtains were open. She got in the bathroom and changed to a blue outfit.

Teh one in TES..... le memories mah friend.

She got out and cried. "Why does this happen to me?" She asked herself and cried, letting the tears fall on her dry face.

The tears of her emotionless face that she puts on everyday, the tears of her happy smile that no one sees, the tears of the abuse that she gets everyday, the tears of her being The Ultima's Mate and he didn't save her, the tears of missing her mother, the tears of the creepy notes, the tears of her feeling watched.

She always wanted to cry but..... she is hanging by a thread because of her father.

Threatening her...

Torturing her...

Making her feel worthless...

Never letting her see her step brother...

Never wanting her to have a happy life...

Because he's a demon on this planet...

A demon that has to be taken away...

By her savior....

The person who will set her free...

Who will give her freedom...

Who will smile when she starts jumping around....

With happiness in her heart...

With the memories of her father thrown away....

Just like how he will be taken away...

That person that Aphmau never expected it to be...

Her step brother will return...

But with her savior...

Soon...

Zack barged in her room and grabbed her hair, he threw her on the floor and stepped on her.

"RIGHT I TOLD YOU TO GET DOWN!" Zack yelled, making Aphmau cry more and wanting her savior.

Zack pulled her up and smacked her across the face, letting her have a black eye on her right eye.

Suddenly, they heard the loudest growl ever. Zack looked at the window and saw the moon turning red.

The window got broken down, and there stood Aaron.

He looked at Zack with his eyes glowing red below his bandana. Zack noticed this and was in utter shock, accidentally popping out his ears and tail.