~Distant World~

Art by: Lizooze

Don't play song *starts to squeal*

JASON IS SO GUD AT SINGING OKAY

MistikPanther THAT'S WHY I WANT YOU TO CONTINUE WATCHING STARLIGHT!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aaron pulled away and Aphmau got lost in his midnight eyes.

"C'mon let's go inside." Aaron said and picked Aphmau up bridal style and went back to his house.

He got in and laid her down on his bed, he then raised his hand to see her bruises but she backed away and pulled the covers on her.

"Don't hurt me." Aphmau whimpered and Aaron sighed and slowly pulled the covers off her.

"Let me see your wounds Aphmau." Aaron said and Aphmau looked at him with fear.

Aaron got in bed with her and hugged her smoothly to not cause her pain, slowly brushing her hair.

"Shh... calm down. Now let me see the scars." Aaron said as he pulled away and Aphmau nodded slowly. She was wearing a jacket and a long scarf was wrapped around her waist to cover her wounds along with a scarf on her face. Below that was Aphmau's outfit in FCU.

Aaron reached his hand to the scarf and slowly removed it, revealing burn marks and cuts on her face.

He got out a potion bottle and some cotton pads, he placed some drops of the potion on one of the cotton pads and started treating Aphmau's wounds slowly to not cause her pain.

Soon the wounds were gone, Aaron then removed her jacket slowly and his eyes widened at the wounds that were all over her stomach, neck, and arms.

"They look horrible... just like my life." Aphmau muttered and Aaron looked up at her eyes.

"It won't anymore, you'll never have them again. I will protect you with my life." Aaron said and Aphmau smiled.

He then started treating her wounds with the potion until they were all gone, same as her legs.

Aaron packed everything up and walked into the bathroom and placed the box in the bathroom closet. He walked out to his room to see Aphmau covered up on his bed and staring out the window.

Aaron walked over to her and got in next to her and hugged her, she whimpered and Aaron brushed her hair lightly to calm her down.

"Aaron?" She muttered and Aaron looked down at her.

He hummed with sympathy in his eyes and Aphmau looked up at him.

"I.... I can't sleep." Aphmau muttered and Aaron hooked her chin.

"Is there anything you want?" He asked slowly and Aphmau looked at him with puppy dog eyes.

"My mother always sang to me whenever I'm scared and can't sleep." Aphmau said and Aaron smiled and got up.

He walked over to his guitar and grabbed it, he walked back to Aphmau and sat down next to her on the bed.

Aphmau laid down and Aaron took a deep breath.

PLAY. SONG. AND. CRI *sobs in le corner*

Seas invite in the evening sun
To light the somber abyss
Clouds dance up with the heaven's stars
Chanting an air of joyous bliss

Water fades back blue to jade
Guiding young rainbows high
Flowers bloom into red and whites
Quenching our hearts as they run dry

Angels chained by a beast locked in slumber
Sin washed away by the swift flow of time

I may know the answers
Journeys over snow and sand
What twist of fate has brought us
To tread upon this land

Aaron stopped and looked over at Aphmau, who was in a deep slumber.

Aaron smiled and placed the guitar on the floor and wrapped his arms around her.

"I promise to protect you... you stupid potato"

I MAY KNOW THE ANSWERS

OF ALL THE PEOPLE'S TEARS

THAT'S BECAUSE THEY HEARD

JASON'S SINGING

Ciao Adios!