~Life~

Art by: Bluey arts

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aphmau got to school all with energy and no pain because of what happened last night.

She has no clue who that werewolf is and that's confusing her. She walked to her locker and Ivy walked up to her with Lily.

"Oh hey there stupid potato!" Ivy said and Aphmau turned to her as she closed her locker.

"Oh look, an ugly pony. Wait ponies are more beautiful." Aphmau said and Ivy smirked.

"If you saw I'm ugly, and you are ugly. Then it's like looking in a mirror." Ivy said and Aphmau smirked.

"Oh please, I'm not that ugly." She said and walked away.

REMEMBER GENE SAID THAT.

Aphmau walked to her class and high fived Kim, "Hey Kim."

"Hey Aphmau, c'mon sit." Kim said and Aphmau sat next to her.

"Kim I have to tell you something." Aphmau said and Kim looked at her with curiosity.

"Huh?" Kim said as she got her full attention to Aphmau.

"Last night after my abuse session, I took a look out the window and saw the moon red. I got out of the house from my window and ran into the forest, I saw a werewolf with glowing red eyes. He had glowing red eyes and was howling at the moon. Somehow, he picked me up and saw all my wounds then called another werewolf and healed me." Aphmau said and Kim started thinking.

"I have a bad feeling that you were just saved by The Ultima Werewolf." Kim said then her eyes widened.

"Do you know what that means?!" Kim asked panicked and Aphmau was getting worried.

"What?" Aphmau aske and Kim looked into Aphmau's eyes.

"You have been marked as The Ultima's Mate."

~~~

"We met Again..."

"And I want to talk to you about Aphmau."

"That girl that you saved in the forest?"

"Yes."

"Heh... this girl needs your help."

"What do you mean."

"You have to find out on your own. Without letting her know it."

He sat up while taking deep breaths, his eyes were crimson and he looked out of the window. Looking at Aphmau's house.

"I have to find out."

Ciao Adios!