~Demon~

Art by: ???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aphmau was in her bed, crying from all the abuse she got today. She looked out the window, looking at the dark sky.

She got up and looked out the window and noticed something weird.

The moon wasn't white and shining. It was red and terrifying

Aphmau was shocked, she opened the window and jumped down. She landed on a bush and got up, she walked towards the forest.

She heard wolf howls and noticed werewolves on trees howling at the moon, she wanted to know what's going on so she continued moving.

Until she reached a cliff, it was huge. And there was only one werewolf howling from that cliff, but that werewolf had glowing red eyes.

She was lost in her thoughts, Who is that guy? Why does he have glowing red eyes? Why is he the only one howling on that cliff? Why is the moon red?

She got interrupted by being picked up by someone and started walking up the cliff, she yelped as she got picked up.

She noticed that it was the werewolf with the glowing red eyes. What? How did he even manage to get down here without her noticing?

He walked into a cottage and dropped her down on a couch, she looked up and saw him wearing a red bandana around his eyes.

He knelt down in front of her, "What are you doing here?" He asked her gently.

Aphmau was shivering in fear, the guy noticed this and hugged her gently to calm her down. But when he did, Aphmau whimpered in pain.

He removed his grip on her and took off her cloak, seeing wounds and whip marks all over her.

He looked at her with shock and then looked out the door and howled.

A girl ran up to him, "Erin heal her." He ordered and she nodded.

She pulled out her wand and used it on Aphmau, healing her and giving her blood.

"Done!" The werewolf said and he nodded, allowing her to leave.

"Who did that to you?" He asked and Aphmau shrugged.

He sighed and got her out of the forest, "If anything happened to you then come back." He said then ran into the forest.

Aphmau looked up at her room and climbed the tree to her room and got in.

She looked out the window at the forest and sighed. She closed the window and got in bed.

Ciao Adios!