~Consequences~

Art by: TurtleX

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aaron and Aphmau arrived at school, Aaron already planned Laurence's fate in his mind. He's making him pay.

Pay for touching his Luna and kissing her.

Aphmau went off for her class, while Aaron had a smirk on him. He walked off to Laurence's locker and stuck a paper inside it.

Come meet me at the gym after school
~Aphmau

Aaron walked away from his locker and went off to class.

~~~

Laurence walked up to his locker and opened it, finding a paper inside it. He took the paper and opened it.

"Hm, maybe she's breaking up with Aaron. Great." Laurence smirked and placed the paper in his pocket and grabbed a book from the locker and closed it.

Aaron had a smirk plastered on his face, his eyes shining with anger.

This shall be fun.

"Ey!" Aaron turned around to see his petite girlfriend.

"Hey babe." Aaron said, kissing her forehead and she giggled.

"Can we talk?" Aphmau asked and Aaron nodded.

"Come." Aaron said and took her to the music room.

"What's up?" Aaron asked as they got in the music room.

"Can I move in with Ein? He's the only family I have and-"

"It's alright, Ein's my neighbor and I trust him. When he saw with all the bruises you had he was in tears." Aaron said and Aphmau smiled.

"Thank you! You're the best." Aphmau said, jumping on Aaron and hugging him tightly. Aaron chuckled and hugged her back.

The bell rang, signaling the end of the school day. Aaron and Aphmau left the music room and walked outside the school.

"Ein!" Aaron called to the werewolf, who turned around and walked up to them.

"Yessum?" He asked as he walked up to the couple.

"Take Aphmau to my house and help her pack, she's moving in with you." Aaron said and Aphmau smiled.

"YES! Come on sis we'll have a BLAST! So basically we'll..." Ein said and started walking away from Aphmau.

Aaron walked back into school and went to the gym, he saw Laurence waiting there and he got in.

"Oh my sweet Aphmau I'm so happy that- Aaron?!" Laurence said then turned around.

"Yes Aaron." Aaron said slyly, locking the gym door and walking up to Laurence.

"What are you doing here?" Laurence asked and Aaron smirked.

"I fooled you with that letter, let me tell you something Laurence." Aaron said and grabbed Laurence's collar.

"No one can take her from me." Aaron growled, slamming Laurence into a wall.

"She loves me, heck she even kissed me." Laurence said as Aaron walked up to him.

Aaron punched Laurence and picked him up, throwing him on the ground.

"You kissed her, she told me the truth. Let me show the consequences Zvahl." Aaron said then started beating up Laurence.

~~~

"YO BRO!" Aphmau called, spraying water at Ein with a squirt gun.

"Oh you wanna go?" Ein asked, pulling out a squirt gun.

"YEP!" Aphmau said and ran out of the house, Ein followed her and they started having a fight.

Aaron watched them from his room, he smiled when he saw Aphmau laughing and running around.

I'm so glad that I saved her.

Ciao Adios!