~Bright~

Art by: Jettnight

Song: Good Times by Ella Eyre

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aphmau woke and yawned, she saw Aaron asleep. She got out of his grip and ran down the stairs, she got out the ingredients to make waffles with maple syrup and butter.

She started cooking and placed the waffle dough in the waffle maker and closed it, she then felt a pair of arms wrap around her waist and a head rest on her shoulder. She giggled and turned to Aaron and gave him a peck on the lips.

"So.... I guess we are dating now?" Aphmau asked and Aaron smirked.

"If that's what you want. Will you be my girlfriend?" Aaron asked and Aphmau smiled up at him.

"Yes." She said and Aaron kissed her.

She then pulled away and took out the waffles and poured the maple syrup on them and cube of slightly melted butter on top.

They sat and ate breakfast and went up to change.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Aphmau, Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan's outfits.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Aphmau's makeup.

Aphmau got down and Aaron grabbed her hand and kissed it, earning a giggle from Aphmau.

"Aaron?" Aphmau said and Aaron hummed as he looked at her with sympathy and love.

"Thank you." She said and Aaron was confused.

"For what?" Aaron asked and Aphmau got lost in his midnight eyes.

"For lighting up my world." Aphmau said and Aaron pulled her into a passionate kiss.

EEEEEEKKKKK

After they pulled away, Aaron grabbed her hand and they walked to his car and drove to school. Aphmau had her cloak, hood and mask on.

After a 20 minute drive, they reached to school. Aphmau got out and Aaron grabbed her hand and walked towards school.

When everyone saw Aphmau with Aaron, they were shocked.

They both stopped in front of everyone, Aphmau then took off her cloak, hood and mask. Revealing her outfit and makeup.

Everyone was in utter shock, Lucinda ran up to Aphmau with Garroth, Zane, Kawaii~Chan, Katelyn, Kim and Travis behind.

"Aphmau! You look beautiful!" Katelyn said and Aphmau smiled.

"Thank you." She chirped and Kawaii~Chan squealed.

"Oh my Irene Aphmau~Senpai is so KAWAIIII!" She screeched and they all laughed.

Ciao Adios!