~Desire~

Art by: XWolfie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sir please I don't understand this!" Aphmau whined as her math teacher was packing his stuff.

"Aphmau just come at the break." He said and walked out of the class, with Aphmau following him.

"Sir......... Sir........... Sir!" Aphmau kept begging and he kept on ignoring her until he reached the seniors class.

He got in with Aphmau behind him, ever since the incident and she became so popular to the extend that ever single person who works or studies at Phoenix Drop High knows her.

The teacher placed his stuff on the table and turned to her.

"Seriously? You followed me all the way over here for that question?" He asked her and Aphmau nodded.

"Mr. Ian you know I am stupid and I don't do math so help me. Help. Me!" Aphmau said and the whole class laughed.

"Aaron please help your girlfriend." The teacher said and Aaron was busy laughing.

"Sorry. Too busy laughing." Aaron said while laughing and Aphmau laughed.

"Help me!!!!!!" Aphmau said and the teacher sighed and helped her.

"Thank you! Class don't forget to sleep. CIAO!" She said as she left the room and the teacher face palmed.

"Let's just start." He said then went on with the lesson.

~~~

"Babe." Aaron said as he walked into the bedroom, where Aphmau was sitting on their bed doing something on her laptop.

"Hm?" Aphmau looked up from her laptop and Aaron walked towards her.

"I need to talk to you about something." Aaron said and Aphmau closed her laptop and her notebook and placed them beside her.

"Aaron, is something wrong?" Aphmau asked and Aaron moved closer to her.

"Mind telling me what this is?" Aaron asked as he handed her a folded paper.

Curiosity filled her face as she opened the paper, what was on it. Scared Aphmau.

A picture of her and Laurence.

"Why did you want to meet me here Laurence?" Aphmau asked as she was behind the bleachers with Laurence.

"I want to tell you something." Laurence said as he got closer to Aphmau.

"What?" She asked and Laurence took a deep breath.

"I like you." Laurence confessed and Aphmau froze in shock.

"Laurence you know I have a boy-"

Before Aphmau could finish, Laurence pinned her to the wall and kissed her. She kept on fighting him but he had a good grip on her.

"Aaron I can explain." Aphmau said as she dropped the picture on the bed.

"I'm listening." Aaron said and looked into Aphmau's eyes.

"Laurence told me to meet him behind the bleachers for something important, after that I went there and he confessed. I told him that I have a boyfriend but he pinned me to the wall and kissed me, I swear I wasn't kissing back and was fighting him but his grip was too strong." Aphmau said then looked at the ground.

"Forgive me.... please. I'm sorry." Aphmau said as a tear slid down her face.

Aaron then wiped off her tear and cupped her cheek, tilting her head up to meet her gaze.

"I forgive you, but Laurence will have to learn the consequences of his actions." Aaron said then growled.

"Aaron please don't hurt him, don't put yourself into trouble." Aphmau said and Aaron sighed.

He then pulled her head close to his chest and kissed her forehead.

Ciao Adios!