~Nightmare~

Art by: Starlvna

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And that's how I broke up with him." Katelyn said and Aphmau sighed, they were outside because classes ended and Aphmau was waiting for Aaron.

"Katelyn.... you're hopeless." Aphmau said and Kawaii~Chan laughed.

"I agree Aphmau, she's been crying all night because of Jeffery." Kawaii~Chan said and Katelyn looked at her.

"That's because I didn't know that he would cheat on me..." Katelyn said and Aphmau patted her back.

"Katelyn.... he doesn't deserve you, and remember Travis. He was there for you while you were crying." Aphmau said and Katelyn looked up at her.

"What are you trying to say?" Katelyn said and Kawaii~Chan sighed.

"She's trying to say that Travis is the one for you." Kawaii~Chan said and Katelyn sighed.

"I'll need some time, c'mon Kawaii~Chan." Katelyn said and they walked away.

"See ya!" She waved and she felt a hand grab hers.

She turned around and saw Aaron, she smiled and Aaron kissed her forehead.

"C'mon, let's go." Aaron said and they started to walk to his car.

Aaron got in the driver seat and Aphmau in the passenger seat and they buckled their seatbelt and drove off.

"So, how was class?" Aaron asked and Aphmau turned to him.

"It was great! I managed to throw down Gene and all Ein did was clap his hands." Aphmau said and Aaron laughed.

"Ein will always be an idiot, I still can't believe that he got himself a girlfriend." Aaron said and Aphmau was shocked.

"Are you serious? Ein?" Aphmau said and Aaron nodded.

"Yes I am serious." Aaron said and Aphmau shook her head.

"Who is she?" Aphmau asked and Aaron smirked.

"Tatiana. He said he had a crush on her for a long time and she was in the same circle." Aaron said and Aphmau nodded.

"Well, I've been shipping them for a long time so I'm happy." Aphmau said and Aaron parked his car.

"We're here." Aaron said and they both got out and walked back home.

~~~

"LET ME GO!" Aphmau screamed as her father was hitting her with a baseball bat.

"Never." He said and slammed her against a wall and grabbed a stone.

He grabbed her and started to hit her with it, making her cry.

~~~

"AHHHHHHHHH" Aphmau screamed and Aaron shot up his eyes and hugged her tightly.

"Shh.... shh..... calm down...." Aaron said soothingly and Aphmau was shivering in fear.

"He's here... he wants to hurt me..." Aphmau muttered and Aaron tightened his grip around her.

"Shhh..... no one will hurt you. I'm here." Aaron said as he started to brush her hair.

Aphmau looked up at Aaron and he looked down at her, he wiped away her tears and she was breathing heavily.

Aaron then picked her up, her arms were wrapped around his neck and her legs were wrapped around his waist as she hid her face into Aaron's bare chest.

He had one arm around her waist and he got up and opened the door and walked down the stairs.

He walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge and grabbed a water bottle with his free hand.

He then grabbed a glass and poured some water in it and Aphmau looked at the glass.

Aaron then made her drink the water and he placed it down on the counter and placed the water back in the fridge and walked up the stairs to their room.

He then got in bed and Aphmau was already asleep.

He smiled and sighed in relief and closed his eyes, keeping a tight grip around Aphmau.

Ciao Adios!