you have braces

Stan-You've had braces before you met Stan

Stan-
You've had braces before you met Stan. Three months later you can finally get the medal out of your mouth "im telling you this now babe its gonna take getting used to, and its gonna be easier to kiss me" I explain looking at him through my mirror before brushing my teeth. Let me do a before and after kiss" he said wrapping his arms around your waist when you were done and turned you around and kissed your lips. "Before" he whispered. Once you came through his door he kissed you "so much easier" he said leaning in to kiss you again.

Eddie-
"I don't want to be brace face" you wimpier leaving into him he rubs his hand down your back And kisses your forehead "I know baby but it isn't gonna be that bad" he said looking down at me, "say whatever you want you don't have to go through the pain of everything" you got clear braces so it wouldn't be so noticeable, "you look beautiful as ever" Eddie says smiling when he sees me "it hurts" you say leaning my head on his shoulder.

Bill-
Bill loved you with your braces "bill I have to put my rubber bands in" you say laughing as his grip grows tighter around your waist "fine but I wanna watch" he said dragging you to the bathroom. Standing in front of the mirror seeing bill behind me watching carefully, opening your mouth you take the clear rubber bands and connect the band from the top to the bottom "done" say said smiling showing your rubber bands "you did it so fast" he said stepping closer to you "babe IVE had them for over you year" you said giggling "oh true".

Ben-
"So what are you doing again" Ben asked for the thousandth time "im getting my braces a new color im sick of green" you explain opening your mouth to show your lime green braces "what color are you getting?" he asked as you walked up to the building "you'll see" you laugh going to get your color changed. You come out seeing Ben on chair and you walk up and smile showing your new red braces.

Richie-
You and Richie and the others were messing around having fun throwing stuff st each other when a pain came through your mouth "ow" you mumble in pain bringing your hand up to your mouth feeling the wire from your braces poking your lip. "Y/n what's wrong" Richie said coming to you knowing something was wrong "my braces popped" you whisper feeling hot tears in your eyes from the pain "come on" he said pulling you out of the house.

Mike-
When you got your braces done mike gave you plenty of cuddles and bought you teddy bears.

Bev-
You got bullied for having braces "hey brace face" a blonde said tripping you making you and your books flying on the floor "if you don't leave her alone you'll be the next one to get called brace face" a girl said above you "ugh" said the blonde girl before walking away. "Here let me help" she said picking up your book, "thank ypu-" you pause not knowing the strangers name. "Bev, you can call me Bev" she said helping you off the ground.

(A/n)
I haven't posted in a while oops but here you go