Theyre favorite thing about you

Stan-
Stan favorite thing about you is he loves how determined you are and how positive you are about everything you do and if you set your mind on something you don't stop until it turns out the way you want it.

Eddie-
Eddies favorite things about you is your smile , when you smile it lights up the room and it can make anyone smile by watching you smile it's that contagious.

Bill-
Bills favorite thing about you is your hands, he loves to hold your hands and loves to play with your fingers , he always says he loves how soft your hands are.

Ben-
Bens favorite thing about you is, how into your sport you get , he loves seeing you concentrate on the task you are trying to achieve.

Richie-
Richies favorite thing about you is your butt, of course classic Richie , he loves to hold squeeze small and even lay his head on it time to time.

Mike-
Mikes favorite thing about is , how family oriented you are, he loves how much you care for your family and how you would do anything for them.

Bev-
Bev loves to watch you draw, it's her favorite thing , she loves when you crumble your eyebrows together and stick your tongue out slightly and pull your head closer to the page trying to get every detail you can.