Butt touching

Stan-
Stan would try to grab your ass without the friend group knowing , but today went differently.
You guys were just walking instead of riding bikes , as you were walking you felt a hand touch your ass, already knowing it was Stan, you looked up at him smiling "STANS HAND IS ON Y/N ASS" you heard Richie yell as he ran in front of you guys. "SHUT UP RICHIE" Stan yelled at him keeping his hand on your ass.

Eddie-
Eddie never touched your ass he didn't want to do anything that made you uncomfortable. You guys were laying on his bed while you were laying on top of him your head laying on his chest. He was rubbing his hands against your back when he went to go touch your ass but quickly moved his hand not knowing if it was okay. You laughed and grabbed his hands and placed them firmly on your ass. Ever since that day that was his favorite things to do with his hands.

Bill-
You and bill were best friends , it was just you two hanging out , "hey um y/n can I ask you a really weird question ?" Bill asked shyly looking at you "yeah what's up" you said tilting your head towards the male "can I touch your ass" he said badly over a whisper. You laughed to your head shaking your head "sure bill" you said standing up pulling him to his feet hugging him and putting your hands on his leading them to your ass. "Oh didn't think it was gonna be that easy" he said laughing squeezing them.

Ben-
You and Ben had no problem if some pda here and there in front of your guys friends. You alway sit on his lap or you guys are always touching in some way. You were leaning against him as he and talked to the boys and bev. "Ben can you please go one minute without touching y/n ass" mike said laughing from the ground. Ben squeezes your ass looking at it "nope" he replied simply.

Richie-
You and Richie were in your room home alone and you guys were sharing soft kisses here and there when things slowly growing heated. You were both hormonal teenagers who needed to release something. You were straddling him when his hands came down and lightly slapped your ass and squeezing it roughly making you gasp against his mouth.

Mike-
"Stop teasing me and touch my ass already mike" you giggled as he gripped your hips and your thighs but never touching your ass "your wish is my command" he said laughing grabbing your ass.

Bev-
You and bev LOVED cuddling and you decided to touch her ass while cuddling. She was against you and you rubbed down her side and gripping her ass digging your nails into her skin lightly making her moan and her looking up at you. Just sending her a smirk you looked back at the tv and watching the movie like nothing happened.

A/n
Hallo my beautiful nuggets!
I know this one is goofy but wanted to switch it up a bit ! I know they don't sound accurate but I'm trying here haha.