When they see you talking to somebody hot

Stan
Stan feels really jealous, and insecure. Inside, he's almost certain you'll leave him for the other person. He feels better when you tell him you love him though.

Bill
He holds in his feelings and gets extremely jealous. One day, when you're hanging out, he confesses that he's jealous. You promise there isn't anything going on, and after you two get over this, you spend the whole day at the quarry talking.

Richie
Richie. Gets. Mad. He's convinced that you're cheating on him. After a huge fight, ending in the both of you making up, you spend the whole day at the arcade making up to each other and enjoying each other's company.

Eddie
He becomes very insecure. He thinks you don't love him anymore, and will leave him. After Richie tells you how Eddie is feeling, you cut ties with the other person. You spend the weekend watching movies and cuddling.

Ben
Ben doesn't want to even think about it. Though one day, you're talking up a storm about the person and Ben interrupts.
"Y/n, are you cheating on me with him?"
Ben, he's gay..."
"... Oh."
"I wouldn't cheat on you anyways."

Mike
Mike sees both of you talking one day. After seeing him hugging you, Mike punches him.Mike feels guilty and tries to apologize. After you explain to him that he's your cousin, all three of you make up.

Bev
Beverley gets very mad and aggressive towards you. After you two get into a massive fight, you have to take a break for awhile. Eventually, you get back together and are stronger than ever.

I'm so sorry if this was weird, it's my first time making a preference. Leave requests in the comments and I might do them.